My friends are horrible people that make me feel uncomfortable. How do I escape them?

I've been friends with these people for a while now and they've done nothing but embarrass me, make me feel horrible, and make me feel uncomfortable.

One of them, let's call him Two, has been making jokes about dating me and having s*x with me. Each time he makes those jokes I feel myself crumple in on myself with complete distraught and disgust.

I've always tried to distance them from any of my other friends since I'm scared that other people will hate me for being friends with them

They constantly say the r-slur, make homophobic jokes at times, and tend to make jokes that they label "dark humor." They are the epitome of edgy teenage boys.

Recently they decided to raid my friend's minecraft server after I accidentally showed them the IP for it. Two and a few other ones kept talking about how they were dating me.

At one point Two said that he was "f*cking me on Tuesday nights" and the other one said that he joined in. I tried to stop them, I kept telling them and asking them to leave.

At one point I was sobbing. The one thing I didn't want to happen was happening.

I then blocked them on every single thing they could contact me on and I haven't talked to them since.

Until Two made an alt account and asked me to unblock him. He said that he didn't mean for that to happen (despite the fact that he was the one who said the horrible things)

Anyways, I'm scared. These people are insidious. They can make as many alt accounts as their twisted hearts desire, and they will never stop. I'm scared of what can happen, I don't want to lose any of the actually good friends I have because of them. Help me.

Edited by kirii
36 minutes ago, kirii said:

One of them, let's call him Two, has been making jokes about dating me and having s*x with me.

Sorry this is happening. Delete and block him and all his people from all your social media, gaming apps and messaging apps. Stay far away from all of them.

Consider new interests, hobbies, activities, etc. where you could meet more elevated individuals.

Get a good profile and pics on some quality dating apps and start talking to and meeting men. Make sure you are selective and screen carefully before getting involved.

37 minutes ago, kirii said:

I'm scared to tell them, they're nice people and all but I don't want them to worry. I know this is stupid but I can't help it, yknow?

You should let people know what you are going through. It's not stupid. It can get worse--especially if you keep it a secret. You already feel cornered. The more that other people know about what is going on, the better off you'll be. 

Edited by Jibralta
  • Like 2

this is awful and I'm so sorry.  As a minor, do not get in dating apps and meet adult men.

I understand not wanting to hurt your parents.  As a young teen, I had something happen to me and I hid it to this day. because I didn't want to hurt my parents.  I'm not saying that not telling a parent is right.  but I do understand.

I think you could mention to your parents that you don't like these people and you don't want anything to do with them.  So at least they know there is something you are uncomfortable with and help keep the boundary.  

No matter how many profiles they make, keep ignoring them.  Do not respond... eventually they will get bored and stop.

Hang with your other friends. Do you have someone you can trust to talk to?

I do agree with Jilbrata. Bullies and predators bank on your silence.  

Edited by Lambert
  • Like 1

I agree people who seek to hurt you rely on your guilt and shame to shut you up so they can keep doing it. Please tell your parents. Parents are there to protect you, that is our job. 

• Like 2

Keep blocking and don't respond to any messages. Are they online only or do you know them in person also? If you're all minors, do tell an adult about this. 

Limit your time wherever this is happening, online if so. Spend more time with your family and friends at school. You made a mistake so let this go. There's no point beating yourself up over it. Just move forwards from this but make sure they are blocked and don't respond.

2 hours ago, kirii said:

I'm scared to tell them, they're nice people and all but I don't want them to worry.

Ok, ask them to take you to a physician. Even as a minor, anything you tell a doctor is strictly confidential.

At that time, you can also ask the doctor to refer you to a therapist (also strictly confidential) so you can talk freely about what is happening. Especially all these thoughts you are having and how these people bully you.

Can you go invisible for a while? Or just not go online to 'game' for a good while?  So they cannot see or find you anywhere?

They are VERY rude & disrespectful guys. 😕 

As mentioned, your parents.. can they help you with getting these guys to stop their harassment towards you.

And your parents will or should be willing to 'help you', this is what parents are for 🙂 .

I have a cpl sons who game.. and they should never feel , if they are being bothered, that they can come & talk to me about such issue's.

Edited by SooSad33