I was seeing this guy and him and I weren’t official and I found out that he was seeing someone else and since him and I weren’t official I felt like I couldn’t tell him anything about it. He would give me false hope like saying that we don’t know what could happen in the future and that things were not as they seemed with the other girl. I  would hold on for that reason and he would tell me that they would always argue and that he appreciated me and was grateful for me so I had hopes for him and I. But, I found out he was lying to me and the other girl because he had hickies at work and I found out through a friend that he got a hotel room with her as well. I was her broken because here he was telling me that it was not as it seemed yet they’re doing that. I told the girl because she didn’t know and then she though we had not spoken let alone seen one another. She cut him off and he messaged  me saying that if he deserved that? And asking why I told her. I feel guilty about it.

3 minutes ago, Careel said:

He would give me false hope like saying that we don’t know what could happen in the future and that things were not as they seemed with the other girl.

Sorry this is happening. he's using a lot of string along talk to play both of you. Delete and block him from all your messaging apps and social media. 

Don't date guys who lie and cheat from the get-go. Don't get into his web of shared body fluids with who-knows-who. 

Get on dating apps with a good profile and pics and start talking to and meeting other guys. 

I have to ask: Did you honestly believe his line of BS, or was it something you wanted to be believe?

At any rate,  I'm sorry you got involved in his web of lies, but you need to own your part here, and take the lesson with you.

• Like 1

Guilty about what? You weren't the one cheating and he doesn't get to whine about the consequences of getting caught doing just that. What a sleazy creep.

Anyway, going forward, please don't fool yourself with pretty words and promises of a future or being better than his gf. Cheaters are liars and you need to raise your standards. If you want a bf, then be sure you are clear about where you stand and ONLY date guys who are actually single. Don't get lost in blurred lines bs or make excuses about that ever again.

• Like 1

Is best now to just back away & stay away.

He admitted you two were not official and you knew he had other interests .. not just you.

So, for self respect do not cross that line again.  

And knowing, what you do now, next time instead of wasting time on someone who seems to be interested in more than just one, just move on.

• Like 1

In future you can save yourself the hassle and just sidestep once you hear/feel/think that someone isn't as into you. No need to talk to any other women or to the man who's not so into you either. Save your energy for someone else who is much more on your wavelength and interested in dating you or appreciating you as a person. 

No need to feel guilty anyway and please block and delete this person from your phone or social media. He has some cheek coming back to asking questions. 

Awwww you spoiled his plan to have two GFs to play with. Don't feel guilty for exposing him! This guy is a lying jerk.

Doesn't matter if you weren't official...he didn't disclose he was intimate with someone else.

Dump this chump.

4 hours ago, Careel said:

I found out he was lying to me and the other girl because he had hickies at work and I found out through a friend that he got a hotel room with her as well. I was her broken because here he was telling me that it was not as it seemed yet they’re doing that.

I'm a little confused. 

Did he tell you he was sexually exclusive with you? What did he lie about here, exactly?

I don't think this guy is any prize, to be perfectly clear, but you knew he was dating both of you. Things not "being as they seemed" is too vague to exclude the possibility that was having sex with her. Is that how you interpreted that, or?

It's not my intention to play Devil's Advocate. I just don't quite see how this qualifies as cheating if you were pefectly aware he was seeing someone else and was not exclusive with you. If you could clarify what sort of commitment he'd made to you, it might help. 

• Like 1