I want to go talk to a girl in person and come back with her

BlakeGr

This is what happen, I am 18 years old and I'm in my senior year in high school and I have been talking with a girl from other citie for almoat a month through Snapchat really good, and talking a lot with her about a lot of things but it was hard to have a date with her and finally our conversation rhythm started to decrease because I felt we talk about a lot of things for a long time and we finally started to don't have more conversations and it just become boring so we tried but we stop talking, and my plan is going one day to her house and talk to her in person, it will be the first time I see her in person thought, but I still like her and I know she like me at some point, or at least used to, I feel that I can be better with girls in person that through message so I wanna go there and try to find a way to talk her and let her know me in person, in that way maybe she can be interested in me again and we could come back and start dating. Also I would like to ask her for prom, but that would be after I talk to her.
So what I would like to know is any tips I can use for talk to that girl in person and come back with her,any body expression tips, like how to put my body, my hands, what to do with my head, face expresions etc... How to make her feel comfortable and good talking with me and how to look more like romantic and just how to look better to her, with my body expressions.
Also if there is specifically any thing that I could say, that it could sounds good and make her think about having something with me, it would be great.
And the last thing, what to say at the begining to make sure that she is going to listen to what I will say and she doesn't close the door and forget me, because I'm not sure how is she gonna react.
All I want is she listening to what I say and make her think about give me like a change and get to know me in person one day, and if I finally have a date with that girl I am pretty sure we are gonna have a second one and is gonna end good, but I have to do things very good when I talk to her, that is all I want

3 hours ago, Rose Mosse said:

Blake, she has to want to see you as well. It's not a good idea to show up unannounced to someone's house and expect her to see you. This can be interpreted as rude and threatening. 

Did she stop replying to your messages?

Yeah, the first two-three weeks we were talking like hundreds of snaps a day, after that just like 20 a day, and later just like a couple and then she started to leave me in open, so she left me in open for 1 day and for some reason she snap me back after that and we talked again but she left me in open again after not too long and then she snapped me back again but we just stopped talking right after that because the last week I could felt that she wasn't really trying at all, and she was kinda mean, but for some reason I felt like she didn't wanted to stop talking me until we finally stopped, because she could stop talking me and forgive me after she left me in open for a day, but she didn't. 

Now the problem is that she I unadded me so I don't think I can send her any more messages, I asked her for a date couple times, and some of them she wanted to but she couldn't, so that is why I was thinking I could try to go talk to her in person, because I feel she still like me, I just think I have to leave things clear, tell her how I feel and let her know me in person too. So I don't know if going to her house and try to talk with her is going to be good or not, but I can't really think about any other solution.

Don't go over. This would be stalking and harassment. She doesn't reply to you, she's mean to you and she unadded you so that you can no longer reach her on the phone. All of these point to no further involvement, period. She is not interested in having anything to do with you. 

It's tough but the sooner you learn to take No for an answer, the more respectful you'll be overall as a person and draw more dates.

People don't want to see or be around pushy or aggressive individuals who only think of themselves and what they want. She doesn't want to see you so you'll have to respect that. There's someone else out there for you. You don't have to resort to these sorts of things.

1 hour ago, BlakeGr said:

So I don't know if going to her house and try to talk with her is going to be good or not, but I can't really think about any other solution.

It is not a good idea. 

When someone stops talking to you and removes you from their social media, that is not your cue to show up at their house. That is invasive and suggests that you cannot take a hint, man. There is no other solution. 

She doesn't want what you want. 

Well she deleted you from Snapchat so sorry but she actually doesn't want to talk to you anymore. If she wanted to talk then she wouldn't delete you. You can't meet her because she doesn't want to even talk to you, so most likely wouldn't want to meet you. Also please don't just message complete strangers online without at least video calling first and proving that it's really a girl and looks like her photo and everything. Don't just trust everyone you're talking to online because if they're fake then it's a complete waste of time. A male friend of mine was talking to a "girl" online. Then they met and it was really a man!! You need to be very careful online. If you want a date to the prom then can you ask any girls at your school? If you're 18 then you can use online dating right? But again, if you talk to girls on online dating try to video call or meet in a public place for a coffee or something.

Archived