Losing feeling for that person

I'm 15 years old and I started dateing this person 2 years ago (Theyre 3 years older than me).  They we're my best-friend and I was the first person to confess feelings to them. For a long time we wanted to meet and it happened in the 2019. (Our parents know we are dateing tho, we're biologically girls too). Theyre the only one person I talk to, I dont have any other friends and I recently got to high school where I cant find my place. At first everything we're okay, we're been love-dovey couple but for me as time we're passing I just we're slowly losing feeling for them. Its not like I dont love them, because I do, theyre really amazing and loving person but I feel like I lie to them saying "I love you", I feel like a monster I feel  guilt. (may I add that recently I realized that I may be aroflux and aceflux and maybe it is connected to it) I told them about it some time ago but it didint change anything between us at that time. I don't wanna break up or anything like that because I know it would break us both. I always we're telling them the truth and how I feel about certain things, even if they we're rather on the bad side. I know comunication and trust is fundament of relationships. They're turned 18 last year and lately I we're talking with her friend, who jokeingly or not said some things that made me super insecure about our relationship in general.

I feel like things are changeing and im so scared of it. Its different now. Theyre older. Everyone is older. Everyone is so mature. What should i do?

5 hours ago, Peach_Angel said:

I'm 15 years old and I started dateing this person 2 years ago (Theyre 3 years older than me).

You need to talk to a trusted adult about this. A teacher, relatives, a doctor, etc.

You were 13 and he was 16?  And now you're 15 and he's 18?

He's a creepy predator and you need to tell someone. If you're having trouble at home with your parents tell another adult.

Archived