How does a crossdresser make friends

I am a married crossdresser. My wife knows that I wear panties and has said in so many words she does not want me to dress further. But I must.

I first dressed fully at home about 2 years ago. She does not know that I have dressed.  I have not ventured out yet, but I am ready to. When I do go out, I am hoping to meet a guy, but I don't know how that will happen. To date, I have been trying to meet local men at chat sites. I have had mild success, meaning there are a few guys interested to meet me, but I have not met any of them yet. After the virus clears, meeting could happen, but I am not confident any of those meetings will ever happen.

If I do not meet any of these guys mentioned above, I am thinking of going out to night clubs and possibly to malls. I do not think I am passable, but I think I am close and could get by unless someone takes a really close look at me. I'm wondering if anyone has an suggestions on other ways to meet men.

An additional issue for me is find a place to dress up. I suppose I could rent a room and dress up and this is the most likely method. Does anyone have an suggestions on alternative places to dress up?

Carol

Have you told your wife that you are looking to date others?

And what does crossdressing have to do with cheating on your wife?  

Edited by Hollyj