need to know what to do asap

Ok so me and a girl which is my best friend of more than 5 years finally decided to have sex and we wasn't suppose to catch feelings ....everything was fine at first but then she got to where she thinks everything's a argument she ignores my text and calls most of the time gets mad if I get up and go outside and she wakes up alone or I can't do anything long story short I  thought we wasn't suppose to have feelings so I don't I don't understand it and we can't talk because everything's a argument and shes right about everything I need some advice quick plz what do I need to do

Seems like FWB isn't working for either of you. You're arguing already. So you aren't friends and you aren't dating and you aren't in a relationship.

Decide what you want out of this and be straight up about it. If she wants dating and you want FWB, it's going to be a headache and heartache for both of you.

• Like 1

Maybe if you give us more information it would help. How do you both know each other? Do you go to school together or work together? Do you have mutual friends? 

What are the arguments about? Did you both talk about how you feel about each other?

Please keep in mind friends with benefits works for some people. It doesn't work for all. And it usually depends on a person's background or how available they are - emotionally, mentally, or whether it's by choice (not interested in pursuing any serious relationship which is valid too). Both of you have to respect each other even though you may not feel the same way. 

Meet years back when she was dating a friend of mine I gave her 300 bucks cause he done screwed her outta hers and she need school stuff for kids that's how we affiualy meet I knew her before that tho she's older than me by like 7 or 8 years...the arguments could be about anything and everything i could try to reply and she thinks it's a argument before this happened we both decide no feelings but she had thoughts of it before it happens I never myself never had thoughts and also she'll speak to everybody else so nicely but me it's *** all the time   

Pretty simple.  Tell her the whole sex thing has ruined the friendship and you want to go back to the way it was before.  No sex, just platonic friendship.

Obviously this arrangement isn't working so just stop.  Hopefully this experiment hasn't permanently destroyed your friendship.

Lost

• Like 2

No one catches feelings.  It's not a disease. Many people who have sex feel emotionally close to or attached to their partner after the sex, sometimes it's kind of predictable sometimes not.  I would tell her that while of course you enjoyed the sex you can see where maybe it wasn't the best idea since you two aren't on the same page about wanting to be boyfriend and girlfriend.  See what she says.  Hopefully you used protection and she is not pregnant.

• Like 1