Do you think he was being rude?

Today I decided to have sex with the guy I am seeing. But we had to stop because I was hurting down there because I cut myself shaving. So we had to stop he asked me if I would give him oral I told him no. So then he said that’s probably why your ex left you for his ex because she gave him oral than he was going into detail what she would do to him. I got upset and walked out of his house he tried stopping me telling me it was just a joke. That hurt my feelings. 

I don't know your situation, but that sounds like a red flag to me. Anyone who would put you down for revoking consent because you're uncomfortable is not someone I think you should see long-term -- gives me the vibes that they wouldn't ever respect your boundaries and might try and take advantage and push you to do things you're not comfortable with. That, and it's just hurtful to invoke your ex in that way.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Candynercka said:

Today I decided to have sex with the guy I am seeing. But we had to stop because I was hurting down there because I cut myself shaving. So we had to stop he asked me if I would give him oral I told him no. So then he said that’s probably why your ex left you for his ex because she gave him oral than he was going into detail what she would do to him. I got upset and walked out of his house he tried stopping me telling me it was just a joke. That hurt my feelings. 

How long have you been dating? When someone demands sexual acts, as if you are a hooker, run 👟👟

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

No way would I continue seeing this jerk. 

Same.

It's beyond rude. It's straight up abusive.

Edited by Jibralta
  • Like 1

block, delete, never talk to this guy again!

1. using your past experiences against you like that... abuse

2. trying to use #1 to guilt you into a sex act is abuse

3. claiming his crass, low class. disrespectful and hurtful words were a joke- total bs!

This guy is a horrible person.

When you agree to have sex with someone there should be at the bare minimum a level of mutual respect... even when you agree to do things that may blur that line (not saying you did. just saying)

Anything less than mutual respect is unacceptable. 

You should not tolerate his behavior. Even with an apology..  you learned a lot about this guy and what he is all about. 

Edited by Lambert
  • Like 1

He's disrespectful and a bully. Don't see him again and block his contact. 

Has he shown other signs of bullying you into doing what you don't feel comfortable doing? Usually behaviours like that are not just in the bedroom. It's more than that(disrespectful of your opinions, your looks, the way you talk or act or think). You shouldn't be pushed around to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. 

Good for you for saying no! Give yourself a pat on the back and get rid of him.

• Like 1