He changed his number on me! I'm so hurt!!

Omg the same thing happened to me everything you said he blocked me and said he was done with me and all his friends told me as well then when he thought I had a new boyfriend he came back and said I’m a cheater and tell his grandma he was right about me then he apologized to me and he knew I was willing to do anything to be with him because I was so in love with him and he got my hopes up saying were together again and that he can’t break the promise just to see something then we fell asleep on the phone and he blocked me the next day and I was texting and calling from different number and he changed his number on me but his brother and friends didn’t really like me so I guess that had something to do with his and he was telling me I can’t do any thing sexual with anyone I have to wait for him even tho he literally blocked me and I don’t know I’m so confused hurt and damaged.

12 minutes ago, HeartGoesOn said:

lilpeep...Who are you addressing in your beginning  post?

She originally posted as a reply on a 14 year old thread. It looks like her post was moved to her own thread.

4 minutes ago, HeartGoesOn said:

Thank you Bolt, but there is no record of that

Yep.  That was me who split the post from a 14 year old thread.  Still navigating how this all works, lol.

On 3/1/2021 at 10:27 PM, boltnrun said:

She originally posted as a reply on a 14 year old thread. It looks like her post was moved to her own thread.

Yes, I remember thinking that this one broke two records for me: Oldest zombie thread and longest run-on sentence I've seen so far.

• Like 1