Is it normal when you get tired of your girlfriend? but, I still do love her bigtime.

I think, maybe, yes. And now one of two things can happen. Either you can make yourself remember what you love about her and remember how it felt the first time you kissed and reignite your passion for her, or this relationship has run it’s natural course and the spark won’t come back, in which case, love is not enough and you need to set her free. But you love her, lower case l, so may as well have a crack at trying to remember why she excites you.

Esther Perel has good insights about this https://www.ted.com/talks/esther_perel_the_secret_to_desire_in_a_long_term_relationship/up-next?language=en

7 hours ago, Wtfthefck said:

Is it normal when you get tired of your girlfriend? but, I still do love her bigtime.

Stop spending too much time together. She may be getting tired of you too.

I don't think I've ever felt this. If I'm in love with someone I'm not tired of them at all. Are you making enough time for yourself? Your own hopes and goals and dreams? It helps if you're out there loving and enjoying life too. Your partner should be enjoying her life and motivated by her own hopes/goals/dreams. Somewhere you travel parallel. 

I agree you are in GF overload....you are spending way too much time together. In order to keep things fresh you need to have a life and friends outside the relationship. Take a break and go do your own thing.

• Thanks 1

Some people fall into the 4 year itch.  Or where you think of each other like siblings. Some get a 7 year itch.  If you are bored of her, most likely means, you have become boring. Plan dates. Take classes together. Get a new hobby to share today. Plan a vacation together.  Sitting around netflixing at home over and over, or NEVER PROGRESSING makes any relationship boring.  Not sure how long you've been dating, but sometimes you need to move forward to get where you need to be together. Marriage, Kids, big trips, etc.