Jump to content

Caught partner on dating website


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in another county away from my family I live alone now and have a good job here, I am now in debt because of him so cannot move again. I have blocked him this evening.    thank you I do

If you truly want to get rid of him, then block all contact. Right now. Just do it. I don't care how hard that feels, how final it feels - treat it like kicking a drug habit. You have to quit this col

You will get it back by getting away from him.  What do you get out of this relationship?  Move in with your family and reach out to friends.   You are making an active choice to stay in this, do

3 hours ago, Hollyj said:

It took me two seconds to find that stuff.  I am certain the the UK has as many options.  You have to want to help yourself, don’t you think it’s time? 

I have found lots of sites and they are looking like a great help. Also found a great platform on YouTube I have been watching 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hannah81 said:

I have found lots of sites and they are looking like a great help. Also found a great platform on YouTube I have been watching 

Good for you!   It will help you keep focused and strong.  You also have us.  

Are you going to change the locks?  You may also want to change your number,  

Edited by Hollyj
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have dealt with flirting and it is very hurtful and does cause trust issues. You are stronger than this and you will get through it as I am trying to do the same. Take it day by day and hour by hour if you have to. Keep your thoughts on the good life you want for yourself. That is what I keep trying and some days it works others bot so much. Hugs and be strong. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2021 at 10:08 PM, Hannah81 said:

By turning up at my home or using another phone to call me 

Don't recognize the number?? don't answer it. It's that easy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

Don't recognize the number?? don't answer it. It's that easy.

That's what I do! They can leave a message if it's important.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, Mel11 said:

I have dealt with flirting and it is very hurtful and does cause trust issues. You are stronger than this and you will get through it as I am trying to do the same. Take it day by day and hour by hour if you have to. Keep your thoughts on the good life you want for yourself. That is what I keep trying and some days it works others bot so much. Hugs and be strong. 

It’s so hard isn’t it!! Have you also left your partner because of this?

I just said the exact same thing to a friend, I am taking it day by day. He has contacted me through another number and told me how sorry he was how much he loves me blah blah blah!! I’m feeling strong at the moment but that could all change tomorrow 😞 I was a total wreck yesterday xx

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Hannah81 said:

It’s so hard isn’t it!! Have you also left your partner because of this?

I just said the exact same thing to a friend, I am taking it day by day. He has contacted me through another number and told me how sorry he was how much he loves me blah blah blah!! I’m feeling strong at the moment but that could all change tomorrow 😞 I was a total wreck yesterday xx

Why did you answer the call? You had to know it was probably him.

Are you hoping he promises to "change" so you can go back to him?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Why did you answer the call? You had to know it was probably him.

Are you hoping he promises to "change" so you can go back to him?

It was a text message from a random number which I have also blocked now 

He hasn’t said he will change as he knows he won’t... just the sorry BS from him 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hannah81 said:

It was a text message from a random number which I have also blocked now 

He hasn’t said he will change as he knows he won’t... just the sorry BS from him 

Can you change your phone number? If so, dont give it to anyone who is in contact with him!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If he has to contact you like that through different numbers he doesn't care about your wellbeing and he doesn't respect you.. wouldn't someone who cares or loves you be more in tune with what makes you happy also and ready to let you go? All the more reason to keep your distance/don't respond. I'm sorry you're going through this. Stay strong.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LootieTootie said:

I know I am a stranger to you but I personally do not want you to go back to him. I am rooting for you. 💪

Thank you... 

everyday that passes I am getting that much stronger but I know I’m going to have bad days where I just want him back but I cannot and will not! I’m so angry with myself for ever letting him getting me this weak 🤷🏻‍♀️

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rose Mosse said:

If he has to contact you like that through different numbers he doesn't care about your wellbeing and he doesn't respect you.. wouldn't someone who cares or loves you be more in tune with what makes you happy also and ready to let you go? All the more reason to keep your distance/don't respond. I'm sorry you're going through this. Stay strong.

Very true.... I am I am 💪🏽

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, boltnrun said:

If he has keys to your home I would get on adding a new lock or changing the existing locks asap. I had a situation when I came home from being out and the guy I had been previously dating was sitting in my living room on my couch watching TV. Very unsettling.

Wow!   What happened next?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...