'

My gf is not interested in getting physical with me anymore

Me and my gf went to 3rd base in our 3 year relationship. I think she is not interested in me anymore cause we never do sexting, neither we romantically talk to one another. Currently we are in long distance relationship. Almost after a year she visited me last week I asked her to spend some time privately so that we can kiss and hug. She said she doesn't want to do this as this is very scary. I told her if you are not comfortable we can break up but then she said that she loves me. I am so confused.

How can i make her attracted towards me again?

Edited by virginsince1995
1 hour ago, virginsince1995 said:

How can i make her attracted towards me again?

Respect her feelings and stop pressuring her into an all-or-nothing situation.

1 hour ago, virginsince1995 said:

She said she doesn't want to do this as this is very scary. I told her if you are not comfortable we can break up

There are two people in a relationship. The thoughts and feelings of both people are a priority. If you can't manage that, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with anybody.

2 hours ago, virginsince1995 said:

Me and my gf went to 3rd base in our 3 year relationship

Are you exclusive or in a committed relationship? How old is she ? Why are you long distance? Does she live with her parents?

Is she a virgin or waiting for marriage? It would probably be best to go your separate ways. You need to sow your oats and she needs to to what's right (or not right) for her. 

Edited by Wiseman2

If you can't close the distance by living close by to a love interest within a year or two, then the relationship is doomed to fail. 

Why have you two chosen the hardest type of relationship there is? On her end, maybe her being scared of physical intimacy is one of the reasons she chose an LDR so she could avoid it.

The point of dating is to see who you match with and who you don't, and if you don't, you end things and move on to someone who you're compatible with. It doesn't matter if she's in love and doesn't want to break up. Since you're unhappy, why are staying?

Did she say why she is scared? Do both of you live alone? There's still the pandemic going on and neither of your families might agree on either of you meeting up and putting others in danger. If she's not ready to have sex with you in general, you're not on the same wavelength so don't push it. 

Being in a healthy or all-rounded relationship where there's physical intimacy and bonding is normal. You shouldn't deprive yourself of this either. Figure out what you need in a relationship and don't argue so much about it about who is right or wrong. Just agree or disagree. Let go if this isn't working for you.

This is a GF, not a wife. All relationships being voluntary, there is no way that I'd sentence myself to long distance, no affection and no sex. 

Some people are best loved from far away.

I'd find a better match.