Ex drunk called me saying he's leaving OW, told his friend he's leaving OW too.

The other night got drunk calls from my ex however I didnt pick up, the next morning my ex emailed me (since we both blocked each other everywhere, he blocked me cause of OW) telling me that he's sorry for calling.

It is worth mentioning also that the same day he drunk called me, he was with a mutual friend. He used that mutual friends facebook to check up on my facebook and instagram, and even told the mutual friend to give me a call but not to mention that my ex is with him just because my ex wanted to hear my voice. The same day, he told the friend also that he's leaving the OW.

I didn't reply to his email and in the evening, I got calls from his friends. I didn't pick up but instead, I sent the friend a message that I'm at work and I have no intentions of speaking to my ex as long as the OW is in the picture. Friend gave my ex the phone and ex sent a message again saying that he's sorry he drunk called me. I told my ex that i read his email and that he didn't need to call and tell me and left the conversation.

Then around 8pm, I get calls again and this time the calls were non-stop so I picked up to tell my ex that I'm not free and that I don't want to talk. However, ex insists we talk. My ex was overly ecstatic to hear my voice and everything, and he was actually talking about things that went wrong and was actually considering things about reconciliation.

All of a sudden, the OW shows up to where he was with his friends and she snatched his phone and started abusing me, telling me to f**k off and stuff. I could hear ex telling her not to abuse me and telling her to leave the place and that he's done. She proceeded to snatch his phone and throw it on the floor. Ex calls me back saying he's done with her and that he'll just sort things out and call me back.

After an hour, I get a call from my ex but I could hear the OW in the background saying she and my ex aren't done and she was telling my ex that I was abusing her.

Now, I don't know what to do. I know this is a rebound relationship but not even a relationship because they arent dating. But I can see the cracks starting to form. Do I let it play out and see? Should I speak to my ex about what happened??

Replied in your other thread on this topic. Why haven't you blocked him?

This is not the "other woman", since you weren't married and he wasn't cheating. Let go. It's over.

Tone down the drama and finally let go of him.

Edited by Wiseman2
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Replied in your other thread on this topic. Why haven't you blocked him?

This is not the "other woman", since you weren't married and he wasn't cheating. Let go. It's over.

Tone down the drama and finally let go of him.

I did block him. He used different numbers to call as well as mutual friends phones to call me. Yes, he did cheat. and i say OW because this is the terminology they use in a facebook recovery group. 

28 minutes ago, panida said:

I did block him. He used different numbers to call as well as mutual friends phones to call me. Yes, he did cheat. and i say OW because this is the terminology they use in a facebook recovery group. 

Ok. Just hang up and block those people as well. They're not your friends if they are harassing you on his behalf.

If it continues, go to the police and file a stalking/harassment complaint and get a restraining order.

Leave him alone. Let go.

5 hours ago, panida said:

Now, I don't know what to do. 

Easy:

1. Block this mutual 'friend'
  2. Filter your ex's emails directly to spam
  3. Hang up/delete without listening or reading if a call/text/email should come through.

I know this is a rebound relationship but not even a relationship because they arent dating.

Why does that even matter? He cheated on you, lied to you, and dumped you like yesterday's trash.

Do I let it play out and see?

See what? That he's got you wrapped around his little finger? See yourself crawl back to a loser (again)?

Should I speak to my ex about what happened??

No!!!! He dumped you on your ass like a piece of garbage after 6 years, and has been jerking you around for the better part of a year.

His time is over. Your time is now. Move yourself on to a better life, a better man, and better friends!!

Edited by Jibralta
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, panida said:

Oh, fps... WHY do you accept these games they play?

He cheated on you? Lied to you? Drunk calls you?  Emails you?

Calls to talk via friends phone? (creep).. Then his OW grabs the phone?  Wth 😞 

DRAMA and ridiculous behaviour!  And you want to be a part of this... Why?

No thanks!  Ignore him.... No contact.  He can take his games elsewhere.  No one needs this crap.

HE needs to grow up... YOU need to find your inner strength and get rid of it all.

See what you DO deserve.  Which is not all of that.

• Like 2

Well, I guess you could allow him to bounce back and forth between you and this alleged "OW" if you want. Maybe you and the "OW" could physically fight over him since he's such a prize.

See how ridiculous this situation is?

And BTW, the "OW" is not forcing herself on him. He thinks he's a stud who has two women hung up on him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why do you believe you should even be around these people? What is this? Please do not talk to him, his friends, his "OW" or anyone associated to your ex. 

Surround yourself with people who are more respectful of you as a person and your wishes. This isn't a game about who can hold out longest or not answer calls the longest. If the end goal here is to win over your ex, especially this one, the answer is always No. No No No. 

None of this is good for you in the long term. Please stay away from these people. 

• Like 3

Why would you even consider talking to someone who cheated on you?   What happened to your self worth?

Why do you engage in all of this drama.  It is ridiculous.  This guy does not like or respect you.

Edited by Hollyj
  • Like 1

He hasn't changed, the truth hasn't changed so why even waste anymore time on this?

If you need to be cheated on again by him before you finally accept he is a lying cheating jerk then by all means get back with him, listen to his lies, sleep with him (make him wear a condom!) and then wait and watch him cheat on you with his other gf.  How does that sound?   Does cutting him and all his friends out of your life sound better?

You choose

Lost

• Like 3

He’s trying to set up up as a source of narcissistic supply. Throw you a few lousy kibbles, look, I like you, tell me how great I am. How about you and my other woman both do the pick me dance because I’m so awesome. 

He’s not awesome. He is pain in love’s clothing. 

Ok. Since you are out of this LT (love triangle), she is no longer the OW(other woman), she's the SW (stupid woman) for staying with this CS (cheating snake).

You are now a FW ( free woman) because you can move forward  and start talking to and dating DM (decent men).