Hi! 
I need opinions... I have been happily with my fiancé with almost 5 years now. We have a strong relationship I’d say. Fairly intimate. Though not as much as we were initially, which is to be expected. 

Recently I’ve been noticing that I’ve developed more of a sexual attraction to women. I don’t think I would ever date a woman but I definitely fantasize about being with a woman. I don’t want to tell my fiancé yet because I’ll still trying to figure out what this is. 

Do you think my sex life is just really bad that I’m looking for something different? Or am I really just attracted to girls?

24 minutes ago, Umconfused said:

I don’t want to tell my fiancé yet because I’ll still trying to figure out what this is. 

It's best to unpack and sort out your sexuality with a therapist. Do not continue to deceive your fiancé.

1 minute ago, Wiseman2 said:

It's best to unpack and sort out your sexuality with a therapist. Do not continue to deceive your fiancé.

I haven’t acted on it. Don’t plan to. How is it deceiving if I don’t even know what it is? Haha. I think it’s best to tell him once I can properly explain it right? 

If you're in love with him and are working on a bigger commitment, does it matter whether women turn you on? The bigger goal here is lifelong commitment to one person. You could be bisexual. So? 

I'm absolutely pro-exploratory in terms of gender or sexuality so please don't misunderstand me. Just focus on your relationship if that's what you want or the bigger deal here. You get to choose though and that means changing your mind if you don't feel this relationship is what you want either. 

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Umconfused said:

I think it’s best to tell him once I can properly explain it right? 

I think you should definitely tell him before you start signing contracts and spending money on the wedding.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Umconfused said:

How is it deceiving if I don’t even know what it is? Haha.

Why not start with your statements here? "I think I may be attracted to women/bi". Let him decide if that's a deal breaker or not.

Deception is not a good way to start your lives together. "Acting on it" is simply cheating, however you are in fact concealing it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Why not start with your statements here? "I think I may be attracted to women/bi". Let him decide if that's a deal breaker or not.

Deception is not a good way to start your lives together. "Acting on it" is simply cheating, however you are in fact concealing it.

Okay that’s fair

• Thanks 1