10 hours ago, East4 said:

Well, we are at a point where I have been verbally abused by the poster VeraBraun and pretty much ganged up against by other posters. I see no further use to participate in this discussion.

As I said, I respect everyone who earns their living with honest work, regardless of their nationality. I also respectfully explained that at the moment the EU is under significant stress from migrants and COVID, and simply cannot take more people who for one or another reason intend to live in the EU, but will not be able to work due to lack of work permit and citizenship. 

Cheers

I haven't abused you , I just answered you for your racist, and sexist comments,assuming that you are from some poor place yourself since you have zero manners and politeness, is also nationalist , so don't play victim now and be a man at least once in your life )If my work bothers you so much ,I can open your eyes: I spent in Eu more than you prolly in half of your life ,and it was MY OWN MONEY ,I also worked in Consulting Firm my whole study part time, I paid for my education and paid taxes. Its not my fault that you have problems with your life and spread your hate on forums. Treat your complexes, cheers)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No where did I get the impression that she was seeking a visa.   If anyone was taking advantage in this situation, it was him.   This guy sounds like a big leech and she would have  been financially r

I'm sorry, while I don't live in the EU so obviously have no experience there, but I don't understand why you're writing this long post and going on about all this. Complaining about your tax paying a

Are you back home? Just restart your life and be glad you dodged a bullet. He was too immature and pampered to be a good partner. As to unnecessary accusations in your topic. The issues of reside

I would not do yourself the disservice of making this about "all" men. This is just the wrong one for you, and it's unfortunate that he took all of this time to show you where he really stands.

I'd skip him and find better.

• Like 1

Are you back home? Just restart your life and be glad you dodged a bullet. He was too immature and pampered to be a good partner.

As to unnecessary accusations in your topic. The issues of residency marriage is well known. In the US it's called a green card marriage.

However, those are usually pre-planned. That's not your situation at all.

This is a situation of meeting someone, having a relationship and unfortunately a breakup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1