venting all venting.

I broke up with my bf of 3 years 4 months ago. After we started living together I realized we weren't going to work long term at the pace we were going. I really wanted to start focusing on my career, and the past few month's that's all I have done. I feel like I'm in the right track, but somehow it feels like there's a part of me missing. 

I know he's seeing other women. We tried staying friends after the BU. Things were fine and we kept it platonic. I was doing well and accepting that it was over. Then two weeks ago we got drunk and slept together.

The next week I spoke to him and he admitted he reached out to an old friend of mine who I dont speak to as much anymore and tried to sleep with her, was flirting with her (might still be). Now I know she wasn't the only one, he's been honest about how he's speaking to a lot of women. He said he couldn't go through another heart break and that he was just going to basically sleep around and live the hook up life.

He's been in hotels with a girl he had told me not to worry about when we were together, but even that didn't hurt as much as what he tried to do with my old friend.  After she found out I knew the real reason she got kicked off from her position at work she added both my exes and started flirting online.  The reason she got kicked off work was because she was showing videos of her playing with herself to a married man and got mad at him that he showed it to his coworkers, she's telling everyone he tried to rape her... This woman deadass told me when they slept together how good it was and how she was planning to screw him again. they flirted daily and screwed multiple times. She got mad at him for showing the video to his coworkers and tried to get him fired for fake rape allegations... The married man had all the receipts for human resources and she got kicked. She's been telling everyone else this man tried to rape her to make herself look like a victim. LIKE SHE ALWAYS DOES. this is not the first time she has messed with taken men then tried turning it on just them. They are to blame here but sis some of these are your friends men? like friends you guys hang out with together in person??? like umm? Anyway I'm actually venting this out cause this b*tch has been fake most of her time there. She would always get herself in these flirty situations with taken men and then turn around and make herself look like they were the only ones into it when she flirted back and put herself in suggestive situations with her own friend's boyfriends... now the men here that did that suck. But now that she's trying to go there to piss me off I'm letting it allll go. I'm definitely petty and I'm really about to explode and spread it allll out including the friend's who have no idea about their bfs and her. I'm so tired of always being the bigger person and not do anything, not say anything, just take the high road. NO. I want to screw my exes friends and screw her ex then tell the whole world the truth along with that mans receipts. when I tell him shes still saying it was rape I know he will help me specially after she tried to get him fired for it.

I know she's still saying that cause my ex showed me all the messages. She's told him he tried to rape her. recently. maaan i want to light this whole thing on FIREEEE. 

But I've been ignoring their existence because indifference is the one thing that kills her. thats actually why we stopped speaking as much.  at this point I just need to vent cause I'm not giving her the satisfaction in person. I'm still not sure what Im going to do but I know when I see red I see it in all its vibrancy and the color starting to pop off. I know I will feel better if I dont do anything though but somehow I still want to do all the above mentioned and see where it goes. want to be selfish want to show her i'm not the one. the more i type the more i realize my ego just bruised.

And my ex... 

That was what made me initiate no contact. What made me cut him completely out. Now he's mad that I did that and trying to turn it around, trying to say I'm partly to blame for breaking up. Like no sir I didn't put a gun to your head. this is how you deal with your pain fine but dont be turning it on me like it's my fault. this the type of man you are then i want nothing to do with it. returned all his stuff and blocked him everywhere. That was what made it truly hit that hey, this isn't the man for me. He's not at all the man for me.

I just want to move on now. Some things were left unsaid... And the questions pop in my head randomly through the day. It's starting to get distracting. I don't even know what I'm asking anymore. should i just say screw it all and screw her ex, his friends, and spill the beans? do i choose chaos? my ego wants chaos.

10 hours ago, AlexSays said:

this the type of man you are then i want nothing to do with it. returned all his stuff and blocked him everywhere. That was what made it truly hit that hey, this isn't the man for me. He's not at all the man for me.

Good. This is the best thing for you.

As for the girl, stay out of her business. 

Archived