Talking with an ex lover

Brad1500g

2 minutes ago, Brad1500g said:

Yes. Well actually a 2 week fling. One that she admittedly said had some kind of power over her when present.

How long have you been dating and why are there 3 of you in this relationship?

You can't tell people who to talk to or "have some sort of pull to", but you can observe this, cut your losses and end your headaches and heartaches.

I wasn't aware of a third until Saturday. Claims she was checking on him because he lives in a camper, but what bothers me is soon as he knew who it was his first words were come see me which wasn't that big of a deal because she's here with me he is 3 counties away without a ride so *** him.

The kicker was her answer. "I can't the roads are bad, maybe when they clear up." That's what's eating me

Just now, SooSad33 said:

Yes, how long you been involved?

IMO, she should not 'feel the need' to go see her ex.

Bout a year and yes that's what I think I should do bit I wanted to hear it from someone that was neutral and unbiased. I do understand that every issue has two sides Ana I do tend to make sure someone heard my side. I've been made to look stupid before by others that I had been a lengthy relationship so I always question myself and. We're from too small of a community to get an unbiased answer. That's why I posted here. To get someone else's opinion

You two have opposite views on relationship boundaries. It'll never work. That would be a dealbreaker to me. Even if she didn't share your boundary but valued you more than an ego boost of the spark of intrigue from an ex lover, she'd say, "I don't agree, but since you feel strongly, I will cut all contact because he means nothing to me. I don't want to ruin our good thing."

But she hasn't said that, has she? Her words and her actions show someone who will not be emotionally, nor perhaps physically, monogamous with you. Don't blame him. He owes you, a stranger, nothing. However, she's made a commitment to you and treats you like this?

Doesn't matter how pretty and sexy she is on the outside. Her insides are ugly. Your happiness lies with someone who possesses inner beauty to go along with outer good looks.

17 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

He would have to admit he snooped through her phone.

Them snoopers be b^%&*$#. These days it seems to be the norm. Technology can be nice, and can be the demise of many relationships. He doesn't have any choice now does he....or he can just let it eat at him til they breakup.

1 hour ago, smackie9 said:

Them snoopers be b^%&*$#. These days it seems to be the norm. Technology can be nice, and can be the demise of many relationships. He doesn't have any choice now does he....or he can just let it eat at him til they breakup.

Yep.  Either admit to the snooping and have a conversation about what was found, or be too afraid to admit you snooped and let it run through your head forever while you continue to sneak looks at her phone and laptop.

Archived