I dated this girl 6 years ago today I emailed her asking how she’s doing. That’s it’s been years she responded in caps to leave me alone and called me a stalker. I wrote her again after a long email explaining my life and she has not responded I said I would contact her again on family day no response.

Is there a reason why you feel you need to contact her?

When I start to think or wonder about things (that I probably shouldn't be wondering about), I head back towards the center -  this just means figuring out what's going on with me that I started to gravitate towards unhealthier thought patterns or wondering what's behind closed doors that I myself have closed in the past. 

Take a good look at your current situation. I think it might have a lot to do with why you're starting to move backwards not forwards. 

Not pathetic but if someone responds to leave then alone, you should leave them alone. 

A long explanations and saying you'll reach out again are inappropriate. 

She probably blocked you. 

1 hour ago, Allthesame44 said:

she responded in caps to leave me alone and called me a stalker.

It's quite possible the local authorities have advised her that the best way to deal with a stalker is to ignore them because any contact encourages them to keep trying.

she responded in caps to leave me alone and called me a stalker.

Yikes. Delete and block her and all her people from all your social media and messaging apps. What prompted you to contact her?

Keep in mind she can take all this to the police. Stalking and harassment are crimes. Talk to a therapist if you want to "explain your life" to someone. Talk to friends and family. Get on dating apps if you're lonely.

I wrote her again after a long email explaining my life and she has not responded I said I would contact her again on family day no response.

She clearly explained, to leave her alone... so why would you do this?  And then say you'd contact her again?

Would this be why you are being called a stalker?

I guess best bet would be for her to just block you.

• Thanks 1