One of the best

Pink26

I really don’t know where to begin. I love my best friend. He has always been there for me through some really hard times and I love him dearly. He’s smart he’s funny . he knows me better than I know myself. He’s just a really great person . He doesn’t drink all the time maybe twice a week but when he does he really drinks . I don’t like it and I don’t know how to tell him this . He’s really sensitive too . Also he had an abusive childhood and never went to therapy for it . Maybe why he drinks that way . Idk just want to be a good friend he’s so great to me . 

8 hours ago, Pink26 said:

. I love my best friend. He has always been there for me through some really hard times and I love him dearly. 

On 1/3/2021 at 7:55 PM, Pink26 said:

Thinking about leaving my husband.

It's not your job to fix or change anyone. Stop overdependence on him. He can drink whatever he wants. It's none of your business.

If you don't like how he acts when he drinks do not engage him at those times.

Keep in mind, he's not your therapist, he's not your marriage counselor and most of all you are not making money wasting your time in this emotional affair.

If you want to leave your husband get on the phone with an attorney, not some guy "you love" and who's lifestyle you don't like.

Archived