Doubt between 2 love interests

peanut103

i’m having a great time with a girl and i really like her and i feel like we’re almost dating because i’m starting to develop real feelings for her but she lives 2h away from me and then there’s this  guy who i’ve had a major crush on and had feelings for just told me that is interested in something serious with me and that’s something that I’ve been dreaming of for a long time

41 minutes ago, peanut103 said:

i feel like we’re almost dating because i’m starting to develop real feelings for her

then there’s this  guy who i’ve had a major crush on and had feelings for just told me that is interested in something serious with me 

Are you bi? Are you out? 

I cannot relate because with several interests in my orbit, there has always been one that stands out from the crowd. Make a pros and cons list for each. Local is usually better. I always stuck to dating within a 45 minute drive. But also look at their past relationship history. If it's been very short term, that's what yours might end up being as well. Why does your crush want to be serious when you haven't even had one date? Beware of moving too fast when you don't even know each other.

Archived