does he actually like me?

lovesickgurl

I am talking to this guy (the same guy I was talking about in my previous post), who is my childhood crush, and we have gotten in touch with each other again after a time of not speaking to each other. It has been a month nearly two, we text everyday and facetime nearly everyday, it was all out of his initiation. During our facetime sessions, we talk about being in relationships (especially, long distance ones) and have singing sessions with each other, and he gotten out his guitar to play some songs so we could sing it with each other. He always comments 'if we were dating..' or 'you're the ultimate girl' or 'you wear a pretty smile'. He's told me on multiple occasions that when we have our night session together, he enjoys talking to me and one time, he denied his friends call just to talk to me for a couple more hours. Also, everytime when it's nearing 2 am, he always says 'You should sleep. I can see that you're tired and I care about your health'.

Last night, we watched a football match together because we support the same team and it was a big match. I stated that I have a guy friend (Ben) who also supports the same team as us, to which I have mentioned to him before, but I haven't replied to Ben's text for 17 days so I hesitated to text him whether if he's watching the match or not. But, my man said 'you could go and just watch it with him then', to which i was kind of offended by because he knows that I don't see Ben more than a friend.

Am i over thinking that he likes me?

2 hours ago, lovesickgurl said:

who is my childhood crush, and we have gotten in touch with each other again after a time of not speaking to each other. It has been a month nearly two, we text everyday and facetime nearly everyday

Childhood crush?  How long ago was that? ( People change in time...)

I see this as something new & great for you right now.. so is exciting!  

Tread carefully, with wanting to get involved with 'friends', often ends up a sad mess  😞 

2 hours ago, lovesickgurl said:

but I haven't replied to Ben's text for 17 days so I hesitated to text him whether if he's watching the match or not. But, my man said 'you could go and just watch it with him then', to which i was kind of offended by because he knows that I don't see Ben more than a friend.

Is there a reason you are not responding, to your 'friend' Ben anymore?  As you told this guy, Ben is just a friend..

sounds like you've flipped over this one guy and pushed Ben away?  What if things fizzle out with this new dude?

Sure, I think he 'likes' you... but you two are just talking... He has not seemed to initiate anything... Do you know anything on him?  Has he or is he involved at this time?

Archived