My boyfriend blocked me out of nowhere.

My boyfriend and I spent the weekend with each other last week and we had a really good time. He dropped me off, kissed me goodbye and that's the last I heard from him. He usually goes a couple days without messaging me because he gets caught up in work but when I would call it would go straight to voicemail. I had my friends try and call him to which he would decline the call but he texted one of my friends asking who it was so this is the only way I knew he was still alive. We hadn’t gotten into any arguments before he left but when I try to communicate with him on different social media’s he blocks me instantly. Any advice ?

1 hour ago, Jairabelle2001 said:

He usually goes a couple days without messaging me because he gets caught up in work but when I would call it would go straight to voicemail. when I try to communicate with him on different social media’s he blocks me instantly. 

Sorry this happened. How long have you been dating? Is he living with someone or seeing someone else? How much do you know about him? Have you googled him?

How long have you been dating?  A few days with no contact after spending a whole weekend together seems odd.  Has he met any of your friends -in real life or even virtually?  I think he's blocking you so you don't see the other woman or women he is involved with or wants to be.  I'm sorry.

I second that... how long have you two been dating?  ( your friends should not be calling him.. do they know him?)

Are you maybe pestering him too much?  ( for him to be avoiding you?). - going to voicemail is fine.. leave a msg- wait).

Just wondering WHY he'd block you... for trying to contact him  a diff way.  😞 

• Thanks 1

If I was hit with a barrage of calls and text messages from my SO friends I would block you too. Be mature about this. You should have either A) left a voice message, or B) a text, then left it at that. Carry on with your life until he contacts you again. When he finally does contact you, have that conversation about how rude it is not for him to respond, etc. then correct the problem. If he doesn't contact you for a week, consider the relationship over. Dump him over text.

• Like 1