right so let's start at the beginning me and my parter have been dating for 3 years . ... 1st year a breeze I moved in with him and his brother fantastic 2nd abit complicated his brother had exsteam ptsd  and was affecting our relationship my bf would be moody and not loving like kisses cuddles and the other now we diceded at the beginning of our 2nd year we would try for a baby because when you know you know but still to this date nothing but that's not the topic we decided to put our love into something else and get a dog our beautiful baby boy and i would be lost with out him .... so approaching our 3rd year (lockdown 2020) and things still wasn't great at home so we decided to move out our own family home how perfect... maybe not we moved in June and had nothing but problems with our neighbour which then made him more depressed down he didn't want to come home at times and over all he's just very cold we could go months without snuggling and i feel like he's just slipping away from .... now we have made the decision to move again this year which with him being very impulsive is happening in less then a week .... but he's still very distant cold not loving more focused on him self then me and our boy 💙 now I love this man to bits and he is great he never really forgets anything but this year has forgotten our anniversary and even when i reminded him not even a bottle of wine im not a high maintenance girl that would do me ha! Anyways thats it in a nut shell I just want some advice help on how I can make him better and try .... I have spoke to him but seems to go in 1 ear and out the other .... 

1 hour ago, all for love said:

my bf would be moody and not loving 

he's still very distant cold not loving more focused on him self then me and our boy 💙 

Sorry this is happening. What's with all the moving around? It seems like he's depressed or checked out. What is the real nature of the problem?

1 hour ago, all for love said:

he is great 

Your definition of "great" must be completely different from mine. 

A lot of what you described is the opposite of great. You need to get real with yourself, first and foremost. This sounds like a depressing, one-sided relationship. What do you mean he didn't want to come home - where was he and for how long?

Also, you can't make him better. Only he can. And if he doesn't want to, there's nothing you can do. You really need to re-evaluate what you're doing with a man who seems to have lost interest in you, girl. 

You can't "make" someone "better".  He will do what he wants to do.  

You can ask him to do specific things, like coming home after work most days and to be more physically affectionate.  But if you do ask him and he still won't, you have a choice to make; stay and realize this is how your life and relationship will be from now on, or leave and have the option of meeting someone who is more physically affectionate and who loves to come home to you.

And I agree, do NOT become pregnant.  Having a child will not make him "change".  Quite the opposite.

20 hours ago, all for love said:

we diceded at the beginning of our 2nd year we would try for a baby because when you know you know but still to this date nothing but that's not the topic we decided to put our love into something else and get a dog our beautiful baby boy

She's referring to their dog. They don't have a child.

• Confused 1