Me and my boyfriend have been together about 5 years , we’ve had some trust issues .. I know it’s petty but it’s gotten to the point that I feel uncomfortable when he’s follows girls ( girls we knew in highschool or girls around where we live which we moved up here about 3 years ago) on Instagram. Iv asked multiple times for him to stop which he will and unfollow them but then a couple months later  he’ll just follow more girls and when I ask about it  it’s always an accident or a mistake and now he’s liking pictures too... he gets upset if someone likes too many of my pictures! Not sure what to do or how to handle it or if I’m just being crazy 

advice please 

2 minutes ago, Emotionalberry said:

Iv asked multiple times for him to stop which he will and unfollow them but then a couple months later  he’ll just follow more girls and when I ask about it  it’s always an accident or a mistake and now he’s liking pictures too.

Ok, you can't tell anyone who to talk to, follow etc on social media or who to be friends with.

What you can do is delete and block him and all his people from social media so you are not connected with him that way. 

It would be best to quit the cat-and-mouse game and to stop feeding his ego with jealousy.

Observe if you are otherwise happy in the relationship, or if you think he is disrespectful and playing games.

If causing headaches and heartaches outweighs the positive, reconsider the relationship.

• Thanks 1

Is there a problem with 'following' someone on a site?

I have numerous friends... that's all they are.  IF I am involved, my partner can NOT control who my friends are, vice versa (maybe you BOTH need to get off it.

As Wiseman said...remove each other as friends, in order to not have this problem.

Do you TRUST each other?  If yes, should be no problem, if not - there's a problem.

I dated a few and was maybe friends with one of them.. the other's, no.  But, either way, he is with YOU.

His friends out there, should be left out of this.

• Thanks 1

So is he allowed to speak to a woman in real life, is he allowed to have friends who happen to be women? What about you? I am positive I like some of my male friends' posts and I am positive I've liked some of their photos -none of them post inappropriate photos nor would I like them if they did.  I am positive my husband would be fine with it if he knew.  Do you trust him?  If you do none of this matters-if you don't none of this matters either because then you should not be in a relationship with him.  Perhaps stop uber-focusing on his social media and who he likes and who he doesn't.  You're really getting in your own way.