Boyfriend's female best friend

Zara12

Hey everyone 

I am soo alone that I don't know what to do 

So i am in relationship and about to complete 2 year but past few months I get to know that my boyfriend's female best friend confess her feeling to him and now she do things which hurt me a lot but my boyfriend told me that he only loves me but I feel so bad and jealous whenever she text him or call him or make him feel special and  she also friend of one of my closet friend and she keep asking her about me and my boyfriend and she tell this to my boyfriend ,also give hints to my boyfriend to break up with me and tell him that I am over possessive and narrow minded  do u guys think same? . I also told my closet friend to not to give such information to her but she keep doing this and then we end up fighting my boyfriend keep saying that watch your friends behaviour rather than complaining about his female best friend. My closet friend told me same to watch my boyfriend rather than scolding her. I don't know whom to trust .

Because of her I think I am losing my boyfriend and my closet friend too 

Please someone tell me what to do 

Your BF is the problem. He likes the flattery and attention. Girls fighting over him puffs up his ego.

If you got rid of him all your problems would be solved and you could date boys who respect and care about you rather than playing games with your heart for their egos.

Friendships between opposite sexes can only work when BOTH people are strictly platonic and have zero attraction to each other. The moment one person develops deeper feelings/attraction, it's over. So, your boyfriend staying friends with this girl and entertaining her advances makes him completely disrespectful to you and your relationship with him. He tells you that he loves you, but his actions speak otherwise. IF he loved you like he claims, the other girl would be long gone out of your life.

Basically, Wiseman is right that your bf is only boosting his own ego by playing you off against her. In your shoes, I'd be gone so fast, his head would spin. Never lower yourself to get into a cat fight over any guy. It's beneath you and no guy is never ever worth destroying your dignity. Keep your self respect and dump this loser.

As for your friend....as the poster said, with friends like that, who needs enemies. She is blatantly playing both sides and stirring the pot for her own amusement and entertainment. To be fair, she has a good point that your bf is very at fault in all of this, however, don't let that distract you from the fact that she does not have your back and engages with the other girl as well. It's called stirring the pot and that makes her more of a frenemy than a friend.

You might have thought of her as a bestie, but sadly what you are learning the hard way is that she was never that to you. Besties don't stab you in the back and neither do boyfriends who genuinely love you and care about you. Get rid of them both.

Archived