Sex with friend

Wildchild12118

A guy friend and I have had a serious flirty relationship. One night after a few drinks it went further. I slipped out in the morning while he was sleeping because I was unsure how long I would be awake staring at the ceiling, made sure to text him that I left. He continued convo, started convo every single day for quite a few days. I played off like it’s no big deal about what happened with us and he was the one who brought it up a few times in convo. “ it was a long time coming” to “ it was eventually going to happen”.  Its been almost a week now since I heard from him, I noticed he avoids looking at anything I post that shows viewers lately and I’m unsure if I should reach out or just let him contact me first... I didn’t want to come off clingy but after the night I realized I may have feelings I been ignoring and I’m kind of surprised by him distancing when he seemed to make excuses to talk to me before

If he started conversations for quite a few days, then stopped and now is avoiding you, he may have been wanting to continue hooking up or see where things go. If you played it too cool you may have come off like you are the one not interested and hurt his pride/feelings first. Of course this is just me guessing. The only way to know for sure is to reach out to him and talk to him about it. If it seems you are losing the relationship anyway, what do you have to lose?

2 hours ago, Wildchild12118 said:

I should reach out or just let him contact me first... I didn’t want to come off clingy but after the night I realized I may have feelings I been ignoring and I’m kind of surprised by him distancing when he seemed to make excuses to talk to me before

Just reach out and ask id f he wants to go for coffee. Are you ok with a FWB situation?

If you have feelings for him then start off with a coffee as mentioned and figure out what you want before sleeping with him again. 

Are both of you or either of you fresh out of relationships? And next time you spend the evening together, why not bring a book or your laptop in case you're not able to sleep right away. Read in bed until you get tired. These are just options but I don't suggest sleeping with him again unless the you sort out your feelings. 

Archived