Advice? Thoughts?

doppelganger

I’m very confused and I’m still feeling some hurt.  About 2 months ago A woman asked me out several times and I told her no the first time Second time I went out with her. It was an amazing date. We even took our profiles off the dating App. She asked me to cancel a date I had the next day. Then kept saying you would have gone on that date if I didn’t say anything. Called me everyday. Talked about future stuff we would do. The 2nd date she called me telling me how excited she was to see me while she was driving over to see me. When she got here she gave her cheek for a kiss. It not go well After that. She acted like she was not interested and repulsed by me. She talked about her ex, showed ,ex pictures of her ex, her sexual encounters. everyone she dated she broke up with for reasons that were beyond me. Two days later she texted me if I was having fun bc I was out of town. she called to say hi but I was out for a walk and she said to talk later. 3 min later she texted me that she only wants to be friends. I told her Im to attracted to her to be just friends. Asked her what happened. The she told me if I have a change of heart I have a friend waiting. I did not respond deleted her number. 

About 2 weeks after that she posted something online about how she cried tears. Deserves someone who wants her. How she wishes she had never met this person. Then deleted it. Then about 3 weeks ago she started liking content on my social media. Then would make comments. Then she followed me then unfollowed me. The followed me again still making comments. Fast forward to yesterday we talked on the phone. I mentioned how she friendzoned me. She said nothing. Then told me she hasn’t dated anyone since me. (So if she hasn’t been dating Then Who was this meant for on her social media posted something online about how she cried tears. Deserves someone who wants her. How she wishes she had never met this person. Then deleted it.)I told her I had been dating others. She told me she took her profile off the dating site and wasn’t looking for anyone. Then starts saying how I have all these women after me on this social media site. Apparently she’s been keeping tabs on me. Brought up comments made on my site. Started pushing me towards other women. I said I’m not interested in dating anyone. 

then asked me if a video I made a comment about a woman who broke my heart and if that was her. I said yes. I told her I had deleted her number and wasn’t going to comment back to her. She mentioned getting together for drinks. She texted me last night. I’m confused as to what this woman is doing. I still really like her. I’m still feeling hurt and confused by her actions two months ago. 

I know this a long post but I feel like I am trying to analyze everything. I care about this human being but I’m so hurt and confused still. 

‘I need advice/thoughts. She’s not a bad person. So don’t take what I said as that. I’m not going to ask her what she wants bc she makes everything out of a joke and thinks she’s funny.

Whollay.. this gal is all over the place... exhausting!  :/ 

WHY you spoke to her on the phone, I don't know ( Oh yeah, you still had a thing for her...)

30 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

So if she hasn’t been dating Then Who was this meant for on her social media posted something online about how she cried tears. Deserves someone who wants her. How she wishes she had never met this person. Then deleted it

Does it really matter?  Could be another ex, for all you know.. right?  

32 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I’m confused as to what this woman is doing. I still really like her. I’m still feeling hurt and confused by her actions two months ago

You are hurt & confused because of HER.  She is so messed up & is taking you down with her.

I really hope you see this.  No one needs someone who is all over the place ( so unsettled).. and she is just playing head games..  Do you enjoy it?   No.

So, I highly suggest you STOP playing the games. ( why did you even tell her you're seeing others?  To get a reaction?  Don't be like that...).

35 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Then kept saying you would have gone on that date if I didn’t say anything. Called me everyday. Talked about future stuff we would do. The 2nd date she called me telling me how excited she was to see me while she was driving over to see me. When she got here she gave her cheek for a kiss. It not go well After that. She acted like she was not interested and repulsed by me. She talked about her ex, showed ,ex pictures of her ex, her sexual encounters. everyone she dated she broke up with for reasons that were beyond me. Two days later she texted me if I was having fun bc I was out of town. she called to say hi but I was out for a walk and she said to talk later. 3 min later she texted me that she only wants to be friends.

ALL of this is 'red flags;.  To act like you are her everything way too much too fast.

Then, after date #2, she became weird with you.... started on about HER Ex... all the ones she was with etc.

And then... to msg you & say she only wants to be Friends... ugh  😞  .. Yeah, this all says plenty.

If it were me?  I would NOT have answered her again, once she had done all of that AND was messing me around in weird ways online.  I'd be avoiding!

So, maybe take another look at all of this.. and you make the call..  A little off, isn't she?

This person sounds pretty nutty and manipulative... lots of push, pull,mysterious posts, actions, statements.

If I were in your shoes.... I would ask myself, what is it about this woman i actually like? what are the actual traits that have actions to back them up, that I like?

We all tend to ignore actions and red flags, but go with what we hope the person would be. And since what they say sounds good, we take their word over their actions. 

Check in with yourself.... are you.... just lonely, bored, horny, haven't met anyone else, find her sexually attractive? Can you even think of a trait that isn't physical that you like? 

2 hours ago, doppelganger said:

. The 2nd date she acted like she was not interested and repulsed by me. She talked about her ex, showed ,ex pictures of her ex, her sexual encounters. everyone she dated she broke up with for reasons that were beyond me. 

Wow. So many red flags 🚩.

Don't waste any more time on this. Delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

Get back on the dating apps and start talking to and meeting women. Avoid too much too soon and red flag such as talking about exes or talking about "let's be friends".

Run 👟👟

Ordinarily, I'd say that there were tons of red flags here. Well, there are tons of red flags as far as I am concerned--I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

But you guys seem to be on the same page about some things. For example, oblique social media riddles that may or may not pertain to one another. 

4 hours ago, doppelganger said:

About 2 weeks after that she posted something online about how she cried tears. Deserves someone who wants her. How she wishes she had never met this person. Then deleted it.

3 hours ago, doppelganger said:

then asked me if a video I made a comment about a woman who broke my heart and if that was her. I said yes.

This could actually be a good match!

Dude take the blinders off....she's bat $%^& cray cray. All this stuff is just her ego pumpin herself.....she knows you really like her, and she finds it entertaining to lure you in, then pull away and watch you get messed up/confused....that is empowering to her. Like I said , she's a nut job. Run for the hills...block/delete her from your social media, everything.

Archived