If someone truly loves you they wouldn't leave you.

My ex left me about 3 months ago. We were great until she started a new job and she met someone else. It was only a couple weeks later and they "started talking" apparently and now they are together. She broke my heart and not a day goes by I dont think about her. Does she regret it though ??? I doubt it - how I see it is if she loved me enough in the first place she wouldn't have left me . If someone truly loves you they wouldn't leave you. I would never have left her because I truly loved her. I just hope I find someone who loves me one day as much as I love them. Would I go back to her ? Originally yes. I miss her incredibly but she has hurt me and now blocked me out of her life like I dont exist.That says it all really... shes moved on and now I need to aswell somehow but I will always love her 😓

5 hours ago, Donz said:

Does she regret it though ??? I doubt it - how I see it is if she loved me enough in the first place she wouldn't have left me . If someone truly loves you they wouldn't leave you. I would never have left her because I truly loved her.

I think you are right. If she truly loved you, she would never have let another person come between you. Maybe she is not capable of that kind of love. But you are. 

5 hours ago, Donz said:

I just hope I find someone who loves me one day as much as I love them.

I think you will. Just don't lose hope and settle for less.

Yeah, you'll have some feelings for a good while cause it is she who walked away.

But in time you'll feel less.  Is always so hard in the beginning.  Loss sucks :(.

I agree.. if they truly felt enough they'd stick around.

I remember reading something a while ago - Often one person feels more for their partner than the other does for them - like one feels stronger- which is weird.. ( so is possible sometimes, UNLESS a couple does truly advance together & is real, true love, like my parents)

Archived