I’m confused over our sex life

caraviolin

I am sorry to hear about you father.  I hope that he will be OK.

I too, agree with Andrina and Boltrun.   He will reach out, but not because he cares, but so he can continue using you as his emotional punching bag.   This guy is sick!

There are many great guys out there, but you have to be able to recognize them.   In the past, you have gravitated to people who mistreat you.   Take a long break from men and date yourself.   You need to get yourself to a healthy place to find a healthy partner.   Do you have friends?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, caraviolin said:

put on the eventual maximum dose of Luvox. 

last night, around 3 my mom and I called 911 because my dad was hallucinating. 

Sorry to hear that. Make an appointment with a physician for an overall checkup and evaluation.

Make sure you have both medical and psychological support.

What is your home situation like? Do you have siblings? Does your father have medical problems that you know of?

Focus more on your own physical and mental health.  Stop going to the BF and take care of yourself.

It's odd your wishlist of what you want in a relationship/your future is the polar opposite of what you are doing.

Talk therapy is for supportive care. However you also need medical reevaluation and follow up particularly if mental health/neurological problems run in the family.

20 hours ago, caraviolin said:

But I think I know what I am getting confused over: I’m equating bdsm with passion and actually they aren’t the same thing. Maybe I’ve taken to degradation because it’s the one thing he got excited and aroused over. 

What I want is passion.

I think that is a great insight.

Archived