Explore alternative forum homes

The easiest way is probably by making sure you follow topics you post in because then you will get notifications when they are updated. In your account you can set how and when you want to be notified.

You can also check the existing activity feeds or make one!

Your profile also shows that information.

Screenshot 2020-12-28 112344.jpg

activity-feed.jpg

profile.jpg

• kamurj unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Sorry to be a pain. I've clicked into all the menu options, but I still can't find my 'Catfeeder' page that shows what yours shows. 

I'm just looking for the equivalent of our old 'Profile' page and our old 'Settings' page where I can rest and read.

Maybe instead of a showing a screen, could you list a nav path?

First off thank you for all the long and hard work you have put in.  Change isn't easy and you can't make everyone happy but the new site is very functional with a little bit of the new and a little bit of the old so us old timers don't get lost or discouraged. 

I checked out the layouts.  

GRID  I think the grid layout would be best for anyone coming here for the first time.  Like they google something or stumble on the site.  It makes it easy for them to find what they are looking for as far as help goes.

TABLE   The table layout isn't for me but some may find it useful, especially on a phone perhaps.

Fluid    This layout is what we are all most used to which is great for frequent visitors.  Everything you need is right there and easy to find.  I haven't tried it on a phone but it looks to be optimized for mobile as well as desktop.  I will more than likely use this layout all the time.

I am sure you will continue to tweak the site but I know full well just getting the new one published is a huge relief.  I have been there and done that and it eats up a lot of mental real estate!

I am sure you have a visitor count clock on your admin page but what about making one visible on the main page so we can see daily counts.  That way we can see the health of the site.  Just a thought...

PS  Can you extend the 15 minute cut off for editing a post?  It kills me when I see my typos and I cannot fix them!!!  🙂

Thanks again

Lost 

PSS  If I select the Browse from the header nothing happens but if I drop down to the sub categories they all work. I am sure it is a work in progress, just an fyi 

Edited by lostandhurt
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

Fluid    This layout is what we are all most used to which is great for frequent visitors.  Everything you need is right there and easy to find.  I haven't tried it on a phone but it looks to be optimized for mobile as well as desktop.  I will more than likely use this layout all the time.

Yes, I prefer this one as well. The grid layout is interesting, though.

3 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

PS  Can you extend the 15 minute cut off for editing a post?  It kills me when I see my typos and I cannot fix them!!! 

Me too. I constantly edit after I post.