He texts me only to disappear.

Meriwa

Hi, I only know this guy by text. He texts me everyday but quickly disappears after i reply. If i don't reply, he texts me 5 texts in a row. If i reply, he goes offline or is online somewhere else. If i try to ask questions, he disappears too. During our videocalls he texts with other people instead of listening to me and seems very bored. I am very confused. I tried to call him out many times but he says that I overthink and that i stress him out and that he doesn't want me to make him feel like a bad person . Is it that bad to ask for some explaination? I mean, what the heck? I told him i have to block him. After a week i unblocked him and he stopped answering. Like was always online and ignoring me. Then told me he needs space because I lost 'points' with him. I don't really get that. It is been two weeks now of no contact and I am wondering if I should block him to forget about him or wait more. Bare in mind, he used to text me and seemed very interested. Then something changed but doesn't want to tell me so that i can understand at least and move on.

I just lost my other account. I am still trying to figure it out more. I used to ignore him in the past, he would always come back. I am trying to be more convinced about that to block him forever. It is like telling yourself:he is bad, move on. Maybe he is not bad, wait more. On and on. 

12 minutes ago, Meriwa said:

Then told me he needs space because I lost 'points' with him.

I would not speak to someone this arrogant and self-important. 

Raise your standards, Meriwa. Don't bother with guys who talk down to you and barely seem interested when they do speak to you. Texting is not dating. If someone won't meet you in person, you are wasting your time. 

I really feel the need to tell him that. I can't stop myself. I feel like I can't help it. That won't be beneficial at all but I hate people like him. I just wasted so much time and energy for that piece of crap. I am hurt because I hate the fact that I can't tell him that as a last word. I feel really proud about that. 

Archived