Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

I got a whetstone set to sharpen knives, a shipment of some nice steaks, a shipment of some wines, and a Harry and David Basket of pears, cheese, and charcuterie.... All from separate sources. I guess people know us well! I can't choose a favorite because they all go together 😂

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jibralta said:

I got a whetstone set to sharpen knives, a shipment of some nice steaks, a shipment of some wines, and a Harry and David Basket of pears, cheese, and charcuterie.... All from separate sources. I guess people know us well! I can't choose a favorite because they all go together 😂

Whoa, mother lode of deliciousness!! 

I was really excited to get a Frank and Oak clothing box subscription. I'd been eyeing it, but I have a hang up about spending money on things like this for myself. I love that someone just picks it out, sends it, and I just send back what I don't like. My first box I loved everything. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, itsallgrand said:

I was really excited to get a Frank and Oak clothing box subscription. I'd been eyeing it, but I have a hang up about spending money on things like this for myself. I love that someone just picks it out, sends it, and I just send back what I don't like. My first box I loved everything. 

Ooh, I haven't heard of that one. I'm a stitch fixer myself. Eventually, I will try one of these other interesting options that I've been hearing about. 

And I agree that it is really, really nice that someone else is doing the legwork. And they do a pretty good job. I don't always keep everything they send, but I find that I actually wear the clothes that I keep. And interestingly, that makes it easier to purge my closet. Go figure.

• Like 1

Late..... 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. New Year's is coming soon and I'm sure there'll be a thread for that too! I had a fabulous time with loved ones and some unexpected (happy) surprises. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

💗