• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You gave away all your hearts and I did not get even one?! I adjusted the limits.

sorry for that. It is currently set to 15 minutes, so posts can be edited for up to 15 minutes after posting.

YES!  Definitely dragging on forever and taking ages to load anything.  It actually took so long to post a reply that it completely bombed out with  ........ "sorry, site can't be found".   So frustra

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Hollyj said:

It seems to be getting slower and slower.    

YES!  Definitely dragging on forever and taking ages to load anything.  It actually took so long to post a reply that it completely bombed out with  ........ "sorry, site can't be found".   So frustrating. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

Un, ... is that NOT set for 15 minutes, or NOW set for 15 minutes?  Just want to make sure if it's a typo before I get too excited, lol.  

sorry for that. It is currently set to 15 minutes, so posts can be edited for up to 15 minutes after posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I noticed when viewing Online Users it still only shows Guests.  Right now it shows we have 450 Guests, but I don't see a single member name at all.  I check daily and it never changes.  No members.  ONLY exclusively Guests.  Is this a glitch on my side, or a site glitch?

maybe add multiple factor authentication may help not sure what the options are in there.

rate limit the number of thread creation by single user to 1 or 2 per day am not sure if this possible though

Edited by Spawn
1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

This new format appears to be much more vulnerable to spam and bots. "RusianRot" was able to spam the forum about 20 to 30 times in just one minute.

How is the security? All that spam has me worried about my personal information. 

It more a setup question than new or old format. Migration is not complete. Some parts of the website don't work, some settings are still not in place.

One wonderful thing that we have here is the automated moderation. The system can and will take action if members report spam, troll and abusive posts.

7 hours ago, boltnrun said:

This new format appears to be much more vulnerable to spam and bots. "RusianRot" was able to spam the forum about 20 to 30 times in just one minute

Haven't noticed this but you can see by the padlock icon in the browser address that this is a secure site.

Question on "reaction" limit. Don't need any points, but would like to acknowledge helpful, good or interesting posts without quoting simply to say  "agree" or "good advice".

It's a sort of communication between posters to say "read it and well done" the emoji like feature is of course something that communicates well.. especially for the emoji fans😀

2 minutes ago, LunarUK said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place for it (I’m new), but I don’t know if it’s a system error or deliberate but I can’t find one of the posts I started and didn’t get a message/email?

Go to your profile. Check out your notification settings, which threads you are following and also you can view topics you created. Hope that helps ☺️

1 minute ago, Wiseman2 said:

Go to your profile. Check out your notification settings, which threads you are following and also you can view topics you created. Hope that helps ☺️

Thanks Wiseman2. I tried that but keep getting this message:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, LunarUK said:

Thanks Wiseman2. I tried that but keep getting this message:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

Sorry, I probably deleted it by accident while cleaning the spam yesterday. 

Is this the thread that went missing?

https://www.enotalone.com/topic/443982-ex-wanted-friends-with-benefits-and-is-angry-i-said-no/

• Like 1
On 12/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, Jibralta said:

Yes, it's a little confusing but I think what you have to do is click "sort by date" at the top right of the thread. Otherwise, it's more of a Q & A board than a conversation:

image.png.e78b5d3deac04f4bee4f7f19fa396d37.png

Is there any way to make "sort by date" the default option? The sort by votes is really annoying and confusing considering that all the threads are more of a conversation so seeing responses out of order makes no sense. The sort by vote might be better for technical forums where people are looking for the best "how to" response but makes little sense in this forum where it's more of a discussion.

• Thanks 2
12 hours ago, DancingFool said:

Is there any way to make "sort by date" the default option? The sort by votes is really annoying and confusing considering that all the threads are more of a conversation so seeing responses out of order makes no sense. 

So confusing. Very hard to read. 😕

• kamurj unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • kamurj pinned this topic
  • kamurj unpinned this topic