• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You gave away all your hearts and I did not get even one?! I adjusted the limits.

sorry for that. It is currently set to 15 minutes, so posts can be edited for up to 15 minutes after posting.

YES!  Definitely dragging on forever and taking ages to load anything.  It actually took so long to post a reply that it completely bombed out with  ........ "sorry, site can't be found".   So frustra

Posted Images

The migration is still not complete. The data for many profiles, threads, the search are still being generated. 

Posts can be edited within 5 min of posting by clicking the 3 dots on top right corner of a post (on mobile). The desktop interface is probably the same or similar. 

Ok, I'm clearly an idiot and can't for the life of me figure out how to get my avatar back.  Been to my profile a thousand times and still can't see nuthin' 😕   It sucks not being tech savvy.  Gawd.

Can any of you tech savvy peeps  give me step-by-step instructions please?  ~so embarrassed~ 

On 12/10/2020 at 2:12 AM, poorlittlefish said:

Speed on my phone is generally fine, but clicking a topic takes me not to the top of the page, but to midway through responses, so I have to scroll up to find out what the original question was. 

Yes, it's a little confusing but I think what you have to do is click "sort by date" at the top right of the thread. Otherwise, it's more of a Q & A board than a conversation:

image.png.e78b5d3deac04f4bee4f7f19fa396d37.png

Edited by Jibralta
  • kamurj unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • kamurj pinned this topic
  • kamurj unpinned this topic