Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dear members, 

As you see a lot has changed with this update. The company behind the software we used for a very long time lost its vision. And for the last several years I was researching and evaluating available forum platforms.

Some of you might experience difficulties logging into your accounts. If so, please contact me at info@enotalone.com, use the contact form here   https://www.enotalone.com/contact/, post here or in Forum Assistance.

The migration is not complete and some of the features might still not be fully functional especially in the mobile interface. It might take some time to have everything up and running. Also it might take some time from you adjusting to the new functions and tools. I am sure we will get there.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You gave away all your hearts and I did not get even one?! I adjusted the limits.

sorry for that. It is currently set to 15 minutes, so posts can be edited for up to 15 minutes after posting.

YES!  Definitely dragging on forever and taking ages to load anything.  It actually took so long to post a reply that it completely bombed out with  ........ "sorry, site can't be found".   So frustra

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tinydance said:

Looks a bit weird but I'm on my mobile

Me too. I never use desktop pc but always used the desktop version of the old forum on my phone . I HATE mobile version. My old brain just refuses to convert to mobile. I just get frustrated and throw my phone. But this looks mobile to me at least. 

Edited by Seraphim
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fudgie said:

I don't currently see a way to edit or delete posts. Maybe that's a piece of functionality that we just don't have quite yet. 

I figured it out 😀 now it will just be getting used to this format but old brains don’t like change much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fudgie said:

I don't currently see a way to edit or delete posts. Maybe that's a piece of functionality that we just don't have quite yet. 

Members should be able to edit within 5 min. of posting. I am not sure we will have an option for post deletion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly. . .thank you for all you do, Kamurj.

Is it just me or is navigating this very slow?  

The note the last couple days mentioned updating the server?  

Is it the amount of content that bogs things down because moving from page to page seems to take forever.   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

 

Ok, I have a really fast iMac desktop and this new forum is beyond slow!  I appreciate it's brand new and there's things to be worked out but. man this is PAINFULLY slow!  I hope mgmt can figure out how to speed things up as this is not ok!  I will remain patient - for a while!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, melancholy123 said:

Ok, I have a really fast iMac desktop and this new forum is beyond slow!  I appreciate it's brand new and there's things to be worked out but. man this is PAINFULLY slow!  I hope mgmt can figure out how to speed things up as this is not ok!  I will remain patient - for a while!

It is still slow but presentation is better on IPad than IPhone . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

It is still slow but presentation is better on IPad than IPhone . 

I don't plan to use my phone to read this forum, I have a really nice iMac, 27" screen.  Too hard on my eyes to read this on a phone.  I have an iPad so I can try that but an actual computer is what I use 99% of the time!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, melancholy123 said:

I don't plan to use my phone to read this forum, I have a really nice iMac, 27" screen.  Too hard on my eyes to read this on a phone.  I have an iPad so I can try that but an actual computer is what I use 99% of the time!  

I haven’t used a pc in a few years. Mine is broken so I just use my phone or IPad . Now I will have move exclusively to IPad for this unless on the road because on the phone it sends me for a loop and I can’t deal.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, reinventmyself said:

Firstly. . .thank you for all you do, Kamurj.

Is it just me or is navigating this very slow?  

The note the last couple days mentioned updating the server?  

Is it the amount of content that bogs things down because moving from page to page seems to take forever.   

I aware of the speed issue and I am trying to address it. If there are people in the community who can help that would be great. Especially, I need help installing Redis and redis php on centos system.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spawn said:

i lost my sexy "lost in my world" pic :)...its slow maybe we need to check few app optimization settings in the forum software....sorry talking like my lost pic already.

You'll have to go to your profile and reupload it as your avatar/profile pic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kamurj unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • kamurj pinned this topic
  • kamurj unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...