I am sorry you had to suffer that.

Thank you very much, ~Seraphim~. I appreciated your response.

I hope you are comforted as you preoccupy yourself with positive thoughts and I hope you'll become distracted during your happy moments.

Personally, whenever I've had too much time on my hands, I start feeling so down about everything wrong in my life. Whenever I become extremely busy, busy, busy, I don't have brain space to care about whatever makes me feel sad and I have far less episodes of self-pity or depressing thoughts. By the time I'm finished being industrious in so many capacities, I'm mentally drained and physically exhausted. All I want to do at that point, is get a good night's SLEEP.

I do what works to keep those sad, negative thoughts at bay. I hope whatever tricks you have, will work for you, too. Take it easy and take care, ~Seraphim.~ Hang in there. I hope you have many, many good days! :smug:

Thank you very much, ~Seraphim~. I appreciated your response.

I hope you are comforted as you preoccupy yourself with positive thoughts and I hope you'll become distracted during your happy moments.

Personally, whenever I've had too much time on my hands, I start feeling so down about everything wrong in my life. Whenever I become extremely busy, busy, busy, I don't have brain space to care about whatever makes me feel sad and I have far less episodes of self-pity or depressing thoughts. By the time I'm finished being industrious in so many capacities, I'm mentally drained and physically exhausted. All I want to do at that point, is get a good night's SLEEP.

I do what works to keep those sad, negative thoughts at bay. I hope whatever tricks you have, will work for you, too. Take it easy and take care, ~Seraphim.~ Hang in there. I hope you have many, many good days! :smug:

I can’t say I have had too many happy thoughts or days recently. The bad news in the family just keeps on rolling. And we probably won’t get to see our families for Christmas and being that our families are either elderly or sick the likelihood of seeing them next Christmas is probably next to zero. I am just so bitter and over this Covid crap.