I have an unprotected sex with a boyfriend. I was supposed to get my menstruation at the beginning of the month but I didn’t. I have stomach cramps, increased appetite, headache. Am I pregnant?

No one here can tell you if you're pregnant or not. Go to the store and get a home pregnancy test.

I have an unprotected sex with a boyfriend. I was supposed to get my menstruation at the beginning of the month but I didn’t. I have stomach cramps, increased appetite, headache. Am I pregnant?

Yes, do a test. When I was trying to conceive I had a number of times when I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't. And when I was I really wasn't sure (I tested when 8 days late but that was because I didn't want to test too early and be disappointed or unsure). My symptoms were - late period, extra tired (I remember telling my husband's cousin - before I tested- that I was going to skip a workout because I was so tired and she was really surprised since I never did - and I surprised myself-so it's that kind of level of fatigue that I hear is common in early pregnancy).

You need to go to a doctor/clinic to discuss contraception and STD protection. Use condoms. In the meantime, go to an ER if you do not feel well. Could be anything, including Covid.