Is it time to give up

Skye2021

My partner doesn't help with our child has maybe changed 2 nappies an given her maybe 3 bottles her whole life! tells me what I can an can't do an if I do something he doesn't like he either breaks up with me packs up his clothes an leaves or is very verbally abusive, now moving into the violent type of abusive! He has a highly secretive relationship with his ex (they have children together) I never know when he sees his kids or when he's at her house he lies to me about when they text an call, he keeps all of his belongings at her house an has all of his personal mail sent to her address as apparently my family an I are to untrustworthy (my family isn't allowed at our house an don't know where we live) he doesn't assist me around the house with cleaning or cooking (he doesn't work) he doesn't contribute to rent food or bills he's even run debt up in my name which he's refuses to pay off! He literally never has time for me he wakes up an leaves the house, an gets home late at night. Every time I ask him to spend time with me it's a problem he spends absolutely no time with our child! He breaks my personal belongings when he's mad. He tells me who I can an can't talk to. Even me hanging out at my families place is a problem(he hates my family) he hates my best friend, he's quite the jealous type also I'm not even allowed to go to a pub if he isn't there as some guy might hit on me anytime I go out if there's guys around I'm told I must leave immediately! he has literally isolated me from everyone I know but won't spend time with me himself! So I'm at home 24/7 with the kids doing literally everything on my own. An when I point out these issues I'm the one to blame for everything! I love him an our relationship hasn't always been like this but I'm so upset with everything I'm not sure if it can be fixed or if it's time to move on. I cannot handle the secretive business with his ex an he keeps doing it to me, we are supposed to be together an be a family but he's so busy keeping me seperate from his life he's almost become a stranger!

Archived