How Do You Balance Life with Kids?

maritalbliss86

50 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

Interesting. I should probably pick up the Norse Mythology one. The Greek Mythology one turned out to be pretty good. 

I'm going to buy the Greek Mythology one.  Even for the Norse book, the illustrations aren't the prettiest, I like it more for the stories themselves.  

We've read another book off and on this year with our kindergartner that has the most beautiful illustrations though, it's called Dinotopia, a fantasy world where humans lived with dinosaurs and worked together.  https://www.amazon.com/Dinotopia-Land-Apart-Time-Anniversary/dp/1606600222/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=dinotopia&qid=1622461038&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExVTI3NDQzSzQwU1ZIJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNDc3Mjk4RzRKNVRXRk1GOVZVJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyOTMzNzExOU42VjQyRUgwQ1ZaJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maritalbliss86 said:

We've read another book off and on this year with our kindergartner that has the most beautiful illustrations though, it's called Dinotopia, a fantasy world where humans lived with dinosaurs and worked together. 

My mom bought me this book when it first came out (I've loved dinosaurs since I was a little kid). The illustrations are beautiful! I've never read it, though.... not sure why. I still have it, so maybe one day I'll read it.

Side note: my boyfriend and I recently watched Star Wars Episodes 1 - 3, and I couldn't help but notice that Naboo looked just like Dinotopia. I googled it, but apparently that was just a coincidence.

• Like 1