Today is Trigeminal Neuralgia awareness day

I'm so sorry. This is horrible. I was just reading the treatment portion. I hope some of it is working and you have a long, long break.

When I am in remission I luckily don’t require medication many people do I chose not to. At high doses of anti seizure meds my hair was falling out and I cracked a lot teeth.

Seraphim, thank you for making me and everyone else aware of such a horrible condition. I'm sorry you, and anyone else, has to experience this. I'm glad you are in remission. I've been quietly admiring your posts and think you are a wonderful, caring person. It's good to know people like you are out there.

• Like 2

Seraphim, thank you for making me and everyone else aware of such a horrible condition. I'm sorry you, and anyone else, has to experience this. I'm glad you are in remission. I've been quietly admiring your posts and think you are a wonderful, caring person. It's good to know people like you are out there.

Thank you . That is so sweet of you to say.