He lied about loving me ? He does not anything to do with me anymore ?

AGREE

he asked you to be his girlfriend for a YEAR and you kept saying no.

He was throwing out his last attempts.

Because you kept saying no, but still sleeping with him it got to be confusing and he started to check out and take the cold splash of water that all you wanted to be is a sex buddy. He told you he loves you AS A PERSON because the ship has sailed on being his girlfriend.

Two months ago he asked me to be his girlfriend. Before that he talked how he want to have a girlfriend, but he did not said directly. You think he does not love me ?

Is there a language barrier or cultural s difference? You both seem to misunderstand each other and get hung up on wording.

What is the status now? Are you dating, fwb, hooking up? Do you still refuse to tell him you love him ? Do you still refuse to be his GF?

Before that he talked how he want to have a girlfriend, but he did not said directly.
Exactly. I imagine he has finally gotten sick and tired of being rejected and is ready for an actual relationship... Are you just mad now because he is finally taking you at your word and moving on?

He wants so bad to be in a relationsip that he will leave me ?

You kept telling him no. What was he supposed to do?

But to say he loves me lika as a person ? He said that I am not serious, that I do not call him often, and I said that I do call him, I can do not remember what he said after that. He has oportunity to ask me again if I want, I would said yes.

If you don't want to be in a relationship though then why do you care if it's over? You're just sad to see the sex go?

I am in love with him. But now I think that he is not in love with me. Thats why I send him message to tell him that its over, I will not humiliate myself.

Is there a language barrier or cultural s difference? You both seem to misunderstand each other and get hung up on wording.

What is the status now? Are you dating, fwb, hooking up? Do you still refuse to tell him you love him ? Do you still refuse to be his GF?

He knows I do love him. But he thinks that I do not want to be in a relationship with him. Two last time he was cold. He did not asked me.

He played too. I really though he loves me. He was suspicious because he though I only love sex with him, but now he knows I love him. And he says he loves me like as a person.

Love is a feeling and an action. Love is part of what makes up a committed relationship but only part. So him knowing you have loving feelings for him and him telling you he loves you as a person is part of what's needed for you two to decide on as far as what you both want from the other person.

• 2 weeks later...

But he still doesn't want to be with you after you were so cold. He probably found a nice local girl who will treat him well and not play mean games.

Anything on social media may be for someone else.

Yesterday he posted on insta story song "(My name) where are you, to calm my heart." Maybe is not over.

Do you know the story of the boy who cried wolf? He lied so much that when he really needed help, no one believed him. You played games for a year, turned him down when he clearly felt and wanted more. He held onto the causal sex, hoping that it would lead to more. But eventually he got tired of waiting, of feeling used. So even if he probably still has feelings for you and may still want more, he can't go there. He knows you love him, but he can't trust trust that love. When he has received so many rejections from you, how does he know he isn't setting himself up for another?

I'll say what I said on your other thread. Instead of worrying about games, what do you really want? Can you give him an honest, real relationship? Would he give the same to you? Or would it just lead to more games that end up hurting everyone? If you both are willing to put your heart into it and give it a real go, then pursue it. Anything less and it's best to leave things alone.

• 3 months later...
On 9/27/2020 at 7:02 PM, futuruna said:

I know that, but why he said that he loves me as a person ?

Because he loves you as a person.

Loving someone and being in a romantic relationship with someone are two different things.

There are lots of people that I love as a person. I don't want to be in a relationship with any of them except my boyfriend.