Why not see a doctor for a complete workup and a referral to supportive ongoing therapy? Also delete and block him and all his people from all your social media and all your messaging apps.

If you don't get the anxiety/depression treated you'll continue to feel bad and make bad choices.

Yes, I have a therapist every two weeks plus I am taking two different meds for anxiety & concentration. I am not giving him access to me. I always try to see the good in people, but all he does is play non stop mind games and lies. Even if he were just a platonic friend, I still wouldn’t talk to him. I cut a female friend off a couple years ago because she was being super negative about everything and it was triggering me. With people like him, you have to just cut him from your life completely as he is who he is and will never ever change.
Totally is. I did my research on it to make sure, and every single thing he did to me. Makes me wonder if his ex was really as crazy as he said or he drove her to it.

Unfortunately, I can sniff a gaslighter from a mile away. :upset: I grew up being on the receiving end of gaslighting all my life. Ironically, it's "fortunate" that I know what gaslighting is. Deflecting, changing the subject, manipulating the conversation, twisting your words, changing your perception of the facts and the whole nasty lot of it is nothing short of tricky, sneaky, sinister, ugly, disgusting, obnoxious psychological warfare. I know several people who are masters at gaslighting. I've since rid them from my life and have never felt safer and relieved.

No contact is a very hard step to get through, it's totally okay to feel anxious through this. It is a HUGE accomplishment for you to accept and realize that there needs to be no contact. What you're experience is a form of withdraw. You were dependent on his contact but you're seeing he isn't going to cut it. It takes a lot of time! Every day you successfully go no contact will get easier.