Need some advice about my crush

Why did you ask for our opinions if you just planned to tell us how wrong we all are, OP?

If you know what you're doing and feel it's working, why have you made 2 threads about it?

I want someone's unbiased opinion. Not one person in here has given me their unbiased opinion to be honest. The second thread was more about what's going on with the number and the first thread was about my feelings towards her. The two people that answered the first thread said things that were completely wrong to be honest. And I feel like these opinions are wrong as well. She has not done any of the things that everyone has claimed that she would do at all.

Jared:

I take it that by "unbiased" you want the posters here to tell you what you WANT to hear. That will not happen on ENA. So what does "unbiased" mean to you.

"I am also puzzled as to what you mean here. What "number" are you talking about?"

And what do you mean earlier by "a problem with the numbers"?

This last remark, you aren't making sense OP.

"Actually no one is giving biased opinions that I dont like

If everyone here is so "wrong" then why consult us?

If you have been in contact for a year and a half, and half the time she does not text you for days, what makes you think she's interested in you?

You say you have a crush on her, and it sounds like she's not being honest with you. To say "Your texts give me motivation".....motivation to do what? See you in october?

That other guy is in her picture for sure.

• Like 1
If you have been in contact for a year and a half, and half the time she does not text you for days, what makes you think she's interested in you?

You say you have a crush on her, and it sounds like she's not being honest with you. To say "Your texts give me motivation".....motivation to do what? See you in october?

That other guy is in her picture for sure.

She doesn't text other people for days as well. I am not the only person she does that to as well. She does that with her own family. And there is no other guy in the picture to be honest.

She doesn't text other people for days as well. I am not the only person she does that to as well. She does that with her own family. And there is no other guy in the picture to be honest.

How do you know she doesn’t text family for days?

Are you in contact with her family or are you just believing everything she says.

And even if she doesn’t text people for days , is that good enough / acceptable to you?

Are you happy to just sit and wait for days to get a reply? And why??

You are telling us that you trust her, yet in your opening post , one text from a guy saying he was her boyfriend, you trusted that and not her , then told her you wouldn’t contact her again.

Quite clearly you are in the dark and don’t actually know about her private life at all.

And it’s completely ridiculous that she would have you on one end of the phone while she tells some guy who has access to her phone that he is not her bf.

There is no doubt in my mind that she is hiding something from you.

That is my UNBIASED opinion.

It sounds like her mean "friend" intercepted your texts and blocked your numbers. Have you tried the old number?

She did text me the picture from a different number.

I thought that new number was hers, so I started to text her to that number.

I get a text saying that this was her boyfriend and she was doing okay.

she stated that this guy wasn't her boyfriend at all.

He was just a friend from her ex-husband he was trying to control her.

She called me and I heard her tell him that she wasn't his girlfriend.

I was still texting her new number and on Tuesday or Wednesday, my number was blocked on the new number.

I have cell phone for work and I decided to text the number from that and today, my work cell phone is blocked as well.

I don't know if that cell phone is hers or the guy's cell phone number.

Yes I know what unbiased mean.

Are you sure? You seem to be using the term incorrectly. What does it mean to you to be unbiased, and how are the opinions you’ve received biased?

Anyway, if you don’t like what you’re hearing and are convinced this is all going to work out, then just keep doing what you’re doing with her. It’s no skin off our backs, and the only one who stands to waste his or her time or get hurt is you.

Herewith an unbiased opinion, after reading this thread and your other one:

It seems to me that, from the moment you reconnected, you very quickly created a story in your mind. That story goes something like: It is inevitable that you and her will be together, happily, forever. Understandable, all that. Happens on first dates with strangers and collisions (2D and 3D) with people from our past. We humans tell ourselves a lot of stories to get through the days, and this story has been a pretty critical source of comfort and meaning to you for the past 500 or so days of your life.

Trouble is that, since writing that story in your mind, very little as happened in reality to validate it, further it. Nearly two years have elapsed. During that time you have not met in person, and communication is sporadic. Some nice things have been said, some big ideas professed. But also? You've been blocked a few different ways, and had some pretty edgy run-ins with a male voice. Whatever the details behind all that, the nuts and bolts here are that the story is strongest in your mind than it is reality.

I can't quite tell what advice your looking for, being honest, but for whatever it's worth? Sure, wait until December to see what's what. If it all works out, no need to send us a photo, as this is just an internet forum filled with strangers who will not be affected one way or another by how your life unfolds off-line. But if December gets postponed and becomes March, or July? Or if prior to December there are more moments that let you know about another male in her life? Or if December doesn't come close to matching the story in your mind? Well, I would encourage you to at least be open to being honest—with yourself—about all that, so you can be open not just to new stories, but to a life where the connections you have, in the present, are bigger than however you can imagine them to be in the future.

How do I know that she doesn't text her friend and family for days? I looked at her Facebook and her family and friends post messages about it. And I am in contact with a person that helped raise her while we were growing up and she always ask me if she texted me or not. So, that's how I know about that. Yes I am happy about that. I don't always text people when they send me texts or messages. That doesn't mean that she is hiding anything from me or her friend and family.

And I assumed things when that other guy posted that text to me. And what if she was telling me the truth. I jumped to an conclusion before I asked her what was going on. And I am not in the dark about anything at all. And I don't find it ridiculous that she did that to that guy over the phone with me. If someone is lying about something and you came to me saying that this person said that and it wasn't true, I would have done the same thing to be honest.

It sounds like her mean "friend" intercepted your texts and blocked your numbers. Have you tried the old number?

I have tried the old number but the call just goes to her voicemail. I did it with both of my cell phones. And I did it from my home phone as well because I thought that those two numbers might have been blocked and she doesn't have my home phone number and it goes straight to voicemail as well. That just tells me that that actual phone is actually turned off and not turn on.

And I do think that that guy got her phone and sent that text message without her knowledge. The purpose of this thread was to see what's up with that phone. I don't know if that phone is actually hers or her friend. Do you know what I mean? She did text me from that phone for a couple of days after that incident and she did tell me that she had a new phone and she was also texting me on Snap Chat. She did call me on Snap Chat today and she is doing okay. And she did send me some pictures from her new number and that wasn't the same number as before. So, I am assuming that the other number had to be the friend's number.

Are you sure? You seem to be using the term incorrectly. What does it mean to you to be unbiased, and how are the opinions you’ve received biased?

Anyway, if you don’t like what you’re hearing and are convinced this is all going to work out, then just keep doing what you’re doing with her. It’s no skin off our backs, and the only one who stands to waste his or her time or get hurt is you.

Please don't treat me like I am dumb. I know what unbiased means. And I will on doing what I am doing

ENA has really helped me for the fact that it is unbiased. People don’t have the emotional connection which often blinds us.

I really think you’ve had some great advice here, and it’s shame some of you responses have been quite rude. People here are only trying to help you.

I hope it works out for you.

• Like 1
ENA has really helped me for the fact that it is unbiased. People don’t have the emotional connection which often blinds us.

I really think you’ve had some great advice here, and it’s shame some of you responses have been quite rude. People here are only trying to help you.

I hope it works out for you.

I honestly don't care if you think that my responses are rude to be honest. I think that the advice is wrong to be honest.