BTW, if he is a cautious guy, do NOT ask him to go on a getaway right now. Respect the lock downs or travel limits of places you might go. Maybe talk about it in September based on what is going on with covid and restrictions. You don't want to end up at a closed hotel, having an unenjoyable time because there are no drinks served at the beach cabana, etc. Its just not the time to test someone or feel you need to make a step in the relationship with travel
I agree with the part of the pandemic but if he's so cautious, guarded or whatever, I'd rather know now.

She's invested a year and has become attached. If he's still uncertain I'd rather know now so I can either move on to someone who's on the same page I am and not risk putting any more effort into something that isn't going anywhere.

I wouldn't invest a year in someone that I wasn't able to just be myself with. She's clearly not being herself if she's censoring the idea of merely going away for a weekend. Its seems like a symptom of so.ething bigger.

I'd travel with a man I wasn't serious with, but that's me.

It's not a marriage proposal. It's just a trip.

Archived