What should I do after my boyfriend only said ' Happy birthday' and that's it?

raquellexxx

Unfortunately, I finally broke up with him and he didn't even try to understand and realize what I told him, not to mention that he didn't even say sorry. He was acting as if in my eyes "he did nothing for me" and that's it.. my last requests for an advice for you are:

1) I know he didn't play with me on 100% and part of the powerful words he was telling me were honest. But most of his actions were showing the opposite. What do you thing was it from his side? Emotional inmature, lack of feeling to put his priorities, 50/50 behaviour, not that into me although all the words, or gaming addiction?

I know it's over but I want to know what was all about and what was that on his side.. From what I told you in this thread, what's your opinion?

2) Do you think that is normal when a man never reach out after a fight? From what I know from my friends, that's also a bad sign that shows that he doesn't care that much + has a huge ego.. and in normal successful relationships, if you really love your partner, you can't wait to reunite and not be in bad terms anymore. And usually, reaching out should be from both sides, and not always from the one partner (me in our case), even when the opposite partner is wrong?

Unfortunately he was just not that interested. The long distance, personalities, etc. You could analyze this, but the facts are you over-invested and he was indifferent.

There is a very valuable lesson in this relationship postmortem. That is do not chase indifferent men. It's that simple.

reaching out should be from both sides, and not always from the one partner (me in our case), even when the opposite partner is wrong?

I don't know why I feel so sad, lonely and awful after this.. missing him like crazy...even though I know his words were more than his actions, that he put me after games and stuff, didn't respect me, and just wasn't for me, something in me still says "Did I make a mistake? Should I text him to ask him if he still wants me, if he still wants to continue being together with me?"

And I know he didn't play with me on 100% and part of the powerful words he was telling me were honest. People and relationship gurus always say that men always come back and even try to FIGHT for you even though they were f****boys. But why he accepted my goodbye words and didn't even put an effort to ask me if this was my final decision or something? Not to mention to fight for us..

And I know he didn't play with me on 100% and part of the powerful words he was telling me were honest.

Why is this good enough for you? That he wasn't 100% a jerk and SOME of his words were honest? Even the most cold blooded criminals have some soft moments. Please, write down all the crappy ways he treated you and stick it somewhere you can see everyday. Read it over whenever you hear that little noise "Did I make a mistake?" Then say aloud, no, you didn't make a mistake. Good riddance!

• 1 month later...

What hurts me the most (even though I know that I shouldn't blindly believe in men's words) is the fact the he seemed a different guy that really care for his girlfriend, not a womanizer (which I hate) and stuff. When I mean dignity, I was talking about neglecting my own feelings and needs after he is not changing his behaviour which hurts me before..

Should I finally leave him after this situation and then the lack of understanding plus his behaviour because I know that he won't say sorry and even text me again until I do it?

You need to pay attention to someones behavoiur over their words.

People can say all sorts of things, but if the actions don't support it, then it's all for nothing. You've heard the term `words are cheap'?

I'd personally rather have someone show me how they feel, then tell me how they feel. There is a difference.