I want my ex back but she is engaged?!? Help!

Dr Whom

Update:

She took down all her engagement pictures on Facebook so I assume she is done with that guy...she then texted me with a “hey what’s up” and began to tell me she was sad. She would not tell me the reason why( she doesn’t know that I know about this guy). I asked her to get together and she said I don’t know. Anything more than a breadcrumb here or thoughts on how to proceed?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update:

She took down all her engagement pictures on Facebook so I assume she is done with that guy...she then texted me with a “hey what’s up” and began to tell me she was sad. She would not tell me the reason why( she doesn’t know that I know about this guy). I asked her to get together and she said I don’t know. Anything more than a breadcrumb here or thoughts on how to proceed?

Forget about her. You are just a rebound. You are someone that she knows she can walk all over you and are just a time passer. She is not truly interested in you. Go find someone who is

It sounds like you want to rekindle things? Or are you just curious as to what she wants? So far it seems she just wants a shoulder to cry on. The ball is in her court as far as getting together, so pull back and don't be her therapist.

she then texted me with a “hey what’s up” and began to tell me she was sad. She would not tell me the reason why( she doesn’t know that I know about this guy). I asked her to get together and she said I don’t know.
Yeah...it feels like I was a rebound between her ex fiancé and new fiancé. There was almost no gap in between. What is love?

So now you could be a rebound between this most recent fiancé and whoever is going to be her next "new" fiancé.

Yeah, I wouldn't sign up for that.

Archived