Missyolo

Is there room for you are home when they get back together? Every one of your posts is about her and their relationship. They love each other and in fact had not one but two children together. You came 2 mos after their last fight and now have been dating 8 mos and camping there for half that time.

But can he really have feelings for her if he would quite happily not talk to her if she didn't keep texting him all the time?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know he loves her and wants her back, he's just angry right now. You are there to absorb that anger and have sex with, until they sort things out.. But she is his family.

But can he really have feelings for her if he would quite happily not talk to her if she didn't keep texting him all the time?

Missy...you're focusing on the wrong thing. She can get a reaction from him...he's still hooked.

Until the day comes that he doesn't get worked up or upset...then he's over her. But for now..anger to that degree can often mean passion.

Think about this way...say you have two people in your life, one you barely know and one you deeply care about. The one you barely know starts calling you down and trying to hurt you. I doubt you'd care much and would just laugh it off. But the one you deeply care about, you're going to get very upset over them calling you down or pressing your buttons...right?

That's where you need to be looking.

Do you work or go to school? Where is he? Do you pay rent at his place? Does he support his gf and kids?

I work and so does he. No i dont pay rent but i buy a lot of the food and things. No i dont think he does as i have heard her bring it up in arguments.

Why do you call her his girlfriend?

So on top of being an angry abusive creep he's a deadbeat father? How did you meet? Why would you hook up with this type of guy? So you're a sleep over for-right-now gf who buys food and has sex and allows him to dump anger on you?

i buy a lot of the food and things. No i dont think he does as i have heard her bring it up in arguments

Archived