Sour break up

murman37

Be careful before you get charged with sexual harassment at work. If 3 dates and bj throw you off this much you need to talk to a doctor/therapist, not post rubbish on social media. Be very careful about that as well. She never promised you anything. Take your pining to a professional's office. She could file charges against you so get to a doctor asap.

I met this woman at work

went on 3 dates.and she went down on me

I was so depressed, I posted something else on facebook,

Be careful before you get charged with sexual harassment at work. If 3 dates and bj throw you off this much you need to talk to a doctor/therapist, not post rubbish on social media. Be very careful about that as well. She never promised you anything. Take your pining to a professional's office. She could file charges against you so get to a doctor asap.

I am seeing a therapist. I realize I should have reached out to them sooner. I think you guys are right I do have attachment issues, its one of the reasons I stayed away from dating for ten years. How do I move on? I don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life but I don't want every dating experience to end up in a personal crisis.

You need to date with the mindset of a day by day, wait and see attitude. Do not project to the future. See it is as enjoying good conversation and a good meal with someone. Have fun, and see it as it is, i.e., I have chemistry with this woman. We're having fun. As time goes by, we'll see if we're a match. If we're not, fate has someone else in store. Relax, and realize it usually takes dating a boatload of women before finding a good match. After my divorce, I had to go on dates, mostly one and done, with 30 men before I found my future husband.

Because even if you don't verbally communicate what you're thinking, if it's serious thoughts like: OMG. I think she's the one. I envision us living together within six months. She's perfect. I've never felt like this before. It's a fairy tale. I love her.

She will sense this over-the-top, too intense, too soon vibes from you and run like the wind.

If you don't have a fulfilling life solo, hanging out with guy friends and a hobby you're passionate about, then I suggest building that part of your life before dating. If you haven't done so, this will be smothering to a woman if she's the sole center of your universe.

A woman wants to share in the happiness you've created pre-her, versus being the only reason you are presently happy.

Women are gathering info about you and coming to realizations about either wanting to stay or not with each passing day. There is no predictive timeline of when a breakup might happen, as each situation is different, pre-sex, after sex, etc.

Good luck.

You've revirginized yourself. So, time to go slow back into the game. For you since you've been out of the game for so long, stick to mirroring. You call, then wait till they call. Same with texting. Same with inviting her eachother out. Make sure the 1st date is seeing if you can actually be friends, and treat it like getting to know someone. Update your wardrobe. Get into shape. Do not rush into thinking each woman could potentially be the one - way too much pressure on yourself, and you wind up coming off as needy and creepy. Just relax. And date. Have fun. Focus on fun - not if she's the one.

• Like 1