Open Club  ·  27 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Emotional support group Covid19

Yay @Cheetarah

I am getting my first dose today. Combined with the antibodies I have from actually having Covid I feel like I will be very well protected once I get the second dose.

I am going to Target to celebrate lol.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phew, my test is negative.  Longest 3 days ever.    

It took me almost a month to finally test negative after contracting Covid in early December. So glad you will be seeing your kids!  I will be seeing mine tomorrow 🙂

This is like a nightmare posting this update. I was going to skip it, but all of you have been so supportive. So, my relative has been admitted into the hospital. They couldn't breathe last night

Posted Images

On 4/2/2021 at 8:25 AM, boltnrun said:

Yay @Cheetarah

I am getting my first dose today. Combined with the antibodies I have from actually having Covid I feel like I will be very well protected once I get the second dose.

I am going to Target to celebrate lol.

How did it treat you?  I’ve mostly heard the side effects are more intense in people with previous Covid infections. 

14 minutes ago, Cheetarah said:

How did it treat you?  I’ve mostly heard the side effects are more intense in people with previous Covid infections. 

I had almost no side effects. My arm was sore for a couple of days. Literally that was it. I was shopping and running errands and packing for my visit to spend 2 weeks at my son's home and had no issues. I guess for once I was lucky!

I had to go to the ER last night.  The one by my house is a level 1 trauma so..it gets hectic.  

Guys, I left and went to another hospital.  It was appalling.  There was no separation of people who were coming in hacking/exhibiting what could possibly be COVID symptoms. There was so little room in the waiting room that you had to kind of hop over peoples feet.  

I’m super glad I am vaccinated for this reason alone.  It’s always scary to go to the hospital but adding another layer of COVID fear is so crappy.  

26 minutes ago, Cheetarah said:

I had to go to the ER last night.  The one by my house is a level 1 trauma so..it gets hectic.  

Guys, I left and went to another hospital.  It was appalling.  There was no separation of people who were coming in hacking/exhibiting what could possibly be COVID symptoms. There was so little room in the waiting room that you had to kind of hop over peoples feet.  

I’m super glad I am vaccinated for this reason alone.  It’s always scary to go to the hospital but adding another layer of COVID fear is so crappy.  

How frightening!

I hope you are doing better.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, boltnrun said:

How frightening!

I hope you are doing better.

I have some kind of an arrhythmia.  They weren’t able to see it on the 12 lead because it wasn’t happening, then it did on the 3 lead but no one was ever in the room(and it wasn’t the kind that set off the  crazy alarm, just the “missed beat” ding).  The ER doc finally saw it during discharge and said it looks like SVT.  I stopped mid sentence im like it’s coming! lol.  He was so tickled that I could feel when it was about to happen.  But I’m (at times , overly) in tune with my body. 

I have an appointment with a cardiologist next week to get set up with a holter.  They upped my beta blocker.  My marker labs and all the other ones were fine, as well as chest x ray.  The beta blocker increase has at least helped quell them quite a bit in the meantime.  

Edited by Cheetarah