Should i see a therapist

Its been nearly 3 months after the divorce. I had 2 years of hell prior to that day, ever since i confronted him & asked for a divorce.

In that 2 years, i had a lot to handle. So when that day eventually came, i was relieved & i managed to gain my freedom which i had longed for...

Even though the boat has stopped rocking now & im tasting that feeling of liberation, but at the back of my mind, i actually did went through hell where i had felt hopeless, useless & suicidal at one point.

So im just thinking, is there a need for me to go see a therapist... i think im fine since i was set free.

If you are considering it. it's probably a good idea to have a pro help you navigate all this. See your doctor for an evaluation and a referral to a therapist

My advice remains on this point: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563408&p=7195352&viewfull=1#post7195352

Its been nearly 3 months after the divorce. i actually did went through hell where i had felt hopeless, useless & suicidal at one point. is there a need for me to go see a therapist...

It certainly wouldn`t hurt to get professional help. Since you have already been through so much, it can help get you closure and a help you build a new fountation of managing your emotions. Now you may be feeling ok but you need to establish being strong under pressure in general in your life`s struggles to come. And since you`ve also been suicidal it would be much helpful in my opinion, if not needed actually.