Open Club  ·  95 members  ·  Free

Journals

Gestational diabetes

ButterflyWrists

Is there anyone in your local area that does child minding?

No idea, but again costs will be the same as what I'd earn in a day, we have extremely low wages for care staff 😔

Had my call, they couldn't share any info with me due to mum not giving consent, but I've given them info that will help them give her the best care possible.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No idea, but again costs will be the same as what I'd earn in a day, we have extremely low wages for care staff 😔

Had my call, they couldn't share any info with me due to mum not giving consent, but I've given them info that will help them give her the best care possible.

Hugs sweetheart I am routing for you. I know it is so so hard but we can’t fix our families. I tried with my dad well into my 40s. You can’t fix people who don’t want help you can’t fix people who don’t want to get along it’s just the way it is. It is so brutal I realize, my heart was broken when I just had to give up on my father. But your daughter needs you more than these other people. You are not responsible for these other people. They are responsible for themselves whether they abdicate that responsibility or not.

Hugs sweetheart I am routing for you. I know it is so so hard but we can’t fix our families. I tried with my dad well into my 40s. You can’t fix people who don’t want help you can’t fix people who don’t want to get along it’s just the way it is. It is so brutal I realize, my heart was broken when I just had to give up on my father. But your daughter needs you more than these other people. You are not responsible for these other people. They are responsible for themselves whether they abdicate that responsibility or not.

I had to hang up on mum, she stated blaming me for stuff I have 0 control over. She wouldn't listen to what I had to say. I'm totally done for now. My family comes first now. My daughter is totally innocent in all this and she needs her mum to be happy and healthy.

I had to hang up on mum, she stated blaming me for stuff I have 0 control over. She wouldn't listen to what I had to say. I'm totally done for now. My family comes first now. My daughter is totally innocent in all this and she needs her mum to be happy and healthy.

Good for you love. I know it hurts but you owe your daughter a life not your mum.

I washed my hair yesterday and now my ears are killing, I used ear plugs but no help. I hate my stupid body!!!

Daughter is doing well though. Over ordered her singer clothes in next size up cause I don't have many.. although I'm hoping cutting the feet off some of her sleep suits will keep her in them a tiny bit longer. Why do they grow so fast?

Little one slept loads last night only she still woke up twice for her feeds, but went back down after her 4:30 feed until 8am. Not that I got back to sleep. I lived watching her sleep though, she's so beautiful. I'm so in love with her 💜🥰

Wonderful!!!! Enjoy her.

Depression is thoroughly kicking my butt today. My poor daughter has had no quality interaction from me, one little song..

One of my cats, the known ruin away, has been gone since Saturday. I can't find him.

Mum came out of hospital 24hr Sunday so we saw her after seeing the in laws. She seemed ok? We no longer have any baby pictures of me..I think that triggered memories of childhood.. I dunno. I just feel utter shyte today.

Depression is thoroughly kicking my butt today. My poor daughter has had no quality interaction from me, one little song..

One of my cats, the known ruin away, has been gone since Saturday. I can't find him.

Mum came out of hospital 24hr Sunday so we saw her after seeing the in laws. She seemed ok? We no longer have any baby pictures of me..I think that triggered memories of childhood.. I dunno. I just feel utter shyte today.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time today!

Major ptsd issues. Ben seale since 2.30 when I woke to feed baby.. despite cuddles with fiance which usually helps. Trying to fall asleep and sleep paralysis type thing occurred she'd trapped in the throes of a flush back. I feel awful, exhausted and beaten. I have to take baby for her vaccinations today, which I'm dreading, I can't feed her 20 min prior or after. I wish fiance could take her, but I gave my post natal check, and only 1 parent allowed due to the virus.

First fathers day today. Oh man he's been my rock through all of this, especially the past week. How on earth can I show him how much I appetizer him???

Just tell him and hug him and point out all he brings to your and your daughter's life!That's what I would do. I got pregnant Father's Day weekend so I especially love father's day LOL.

Just tell him and hug him and point out all he brings to your and your daughter's life!That's what I would do. I got pregnant Father's Day weekend so I especially love father's day LOL.

Aww that's really sweet!!

I've told him many times, I just wish I could show exactly how mitch I appreciate him.. but it isn't something that can be quantified.

He loves his present a customised book. Having a lovely day, and now he's making dinner. I hope everyone's having a lovely day today 🙂

Archived